• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.Barrington
• Paige L. Fader-Heiden, 42, of the 200 block of West Monument Avenue, Barrington, was arrested Sept. 13 after an accident at Main Street and Route 59 and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, DUI, and traffic violations. Her court date is Oct. 31.
Contact information ( * required )
• Gabriele Woodall, 59, of the 700 block of South Prairie Avenue, Barrington, was arrested Sept. 17 on the 700 block of South Prairie Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct. An adjudication hearing is set for Oct. 24.
• Maria B. Morales-Hernandez, 38, of the 700 block of Brighton Circle, Port Barrington, was arrested Sept. 26 at Hough Street and Roslyn Road and charged with possession of fictitious and fraudulent ID cards, no valid driver's license, and talking on a cellphone in a school zone. Her court date is Oct. 22.
• Lamont D. McPherson, 20, of the 0-100 block of Fox Lane, Wheeling, was arrested Sept. 28 on the 100 block of Northwest Highway and charged with resisting a peace officer and underage consumption of alcohol. His court date is Oct. 18.
• Burglars broke into a storage locker between Sept. 23 and 26 in an apartment lot on the 0-100 block of Dundee Quarter.
• Vandals smashed four windows between 1:30 and 2 a.m. Sept. 29 on the 1900 block of North Green Lane.
• Burglars stole an iPad between 10 p.m. Sept. 23 and 10:05 a.m. Sept. 24 out of a 2001 Audi in a lot on the 800 block of West Panorama.
• A juvenile was seen hiding five video games in his backpack around 1 p.m. Sept. 28 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road.
• Vandals broke a window between 4 and 11 p.m. Sept. 15 at Dunkin' Donuts, 801 E. Dundee Road.
• Burglars pried the front door between 8:30 a.m. and 8:40 p.m. Sept. 13 at a home on the 600 block of Aurelia Court and stole jewelry out of the master bedroom.