• Virgilio Evangelista, 39, of the 5300 block of S. Talman Road, Chicago, was charged with driving while his license was suspended, transportation of open alcohol, no seat belt, improper lane use, and possession of between 2.5 grams and 10 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 12:12 a.m. Sept. 24 at Army Trail and Dunham roads near Wayne, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Jeffrey J. Deters, 36, of the 200 block of Geneva Street, Williams Bay, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic control device after a traffic stop at 11:12 p.m. Sept. 21 at South Randall Road and Route 38 near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A wallet was stolen between 9:45 and 10 p.m. Wednesday from an unlocked car on the 0S100 block of Rowe Road near Elburn, according to a sheriff report.
• Someone stole a 1-cubic-yard garbage container between 5 p.m. Sept. 21 and 5 a.m. Sept. 22 from in back of the Geneva Diner, 14 S. Second St., police said.
• Lynn G. Depenbrok, 70, and Patricia Ann McGue, 68, both of the same residence in the 500 block of Park Street, Batavia, were charged with retail theft Saturday, accused of stealing groceries and other items from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was placed on the sidewalk at the skate park, 411 S. River St., it was reported to police at 5:22 p.m. Saturday.
• An iPod Touch was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of North Prairie Street, it was reported to police at 4:22 p.m. Friday.
• A 53-foot Stoughton trailer was stolen out of a lot at Leggett Platt, 524 Kingsland Drive, it was reported to police at 4:26 p.m. Friday.