Nurses offering flu shot clinics through Fox Valley
- Photos (1)
Submitted by VNA Health Care
VNA Health Care is offering its annual flu shot clinic program.
For 2013, VNA will conduct 21 public flu shot clinics throughout the Fox Valley area. VNA's complete flu shot schedule is posted on the website at www.vnafoxvalley.org.
Flu shots are $25 and pneumonia shot for $75. There will be a cash discount at time of service. For the pneumonia shots, there is a limited supply. It may not be available at all locations.
The TDAP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) shot for ages 11-64 is $45. Cash only.
VNA accepts cash, checks, payable to VNA Health Care, or Medicare Part B for flu and pneumonia shots. No Medicare HMOs or PPOs will be accepted.
The upcoming flu shot clinics will be:
• Pheasant Run Home Show, 4051 E. Main St., St. Charles: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29.
• St. Peter's Church, 925 Sard Ave., Aurora: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 29
• Grace United Methodist Church, 300 E. Gartner in Naperville: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 29.
• The National Bank, 3151 Route 20, Elgin: 10 a.m. to noon Monday, Sept. 30.
• First Community Bank, 165 S. Randall Road, Elgin: 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1
• Charlestowne Mall, 3800 E. Main St., St. Charles: 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Oct. 1
• St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 408 Cedar St., St. Charles: 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2.
• St. Raphael, 1215 Modaff, Naperville: 3-5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7.
• Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 357 Division St., Elgin: 1:30-2:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14
• Senior Services Associates, 101 S. Grove, Elgin: 10-11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16
• St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 101 S. Sixth Ave., St. Charles: 1 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16
• Aurora University, 347 S. Gladstone, Aurora: 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16
• First Lutheran Church, 324 N. Third St., DeKalb: 10 a.m. to noon Sunday, Oct. 20.
• Cornerstone United Methodist Church, 41W170 Russell Road, Elgin: 4-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30.
Those who are homebound and in need of a flu vaccine are encouraged to contact VNA's Customer Care Department at (630) 482-8138 for details on VNA's at-home immunization service.
VNA Health Care has offered flu shot clinics for more than 20 years and has long been considered one of the professionals in providing child and adult immunizations. All VNA flu shot clinics are staffed by registered nurses, who are specially trained to provide shots and screen patients for any contraindications.
VNA nurses have administered more than 250,000 flu shots since the program began in 1990. For more information, call VNA at (630) 978-2532 or visit www.vnafoxvalley.org.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close