• Margarita B. Feliciano, 68, who is homeless, was charged Wednesday with criminal trespass to land after she went on the property of a business in the 0-100 block of South State Street, from which she had been barred, according to court documents. Her bail was set at $3,500, and her next court date is Sept. 19.
• Mario A. Prado, 21, of the 400 block of St. Charles Street, Elgin, was charged with contact with a street gang member after police saw him Sept. 2 with a gang member in the 400 block of Sherman Avenue, according to a police report. Prado was out on bond after he was arrested Aug. 3 and charged with contact with a street gang member. No information was immediately available about his next court date.
• Robert J. Quinn, 24, of the 2200 block of Brookwood Drive, South Elgin, was arrested at 12:15 a.m. Monday, according to Geneva police, and later charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis.
• A man found syringes on a bike path near Anderson Elementary School, 35W071 Villa Maria Road, St. Charles, at about 10:15 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report. The man threw the syringes into a trash can, but later flagged down a deputy who disposed of the syringes at a nearby fire station.
• Martha A. Miller, 36, of the 300 block of Main Street, Genoa, was charged with misdemeanor battery at 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of pulling a woman's hair and punching her in the face several times, which bloodied her nose, at Old Starks Tavern, 43W478 Route 72, Hampshire.