• Graffiti was put on a "Horse Crossing" sign on Hart Road north or Ridgelawn Trail, it was reported to police at 9:39 a.m. Wednesday.
• Graffiti was put on Holy Cross Catholic Church, 2300 Main St., sometime last weekend, it was reported to police Tuesday.
• A glass top on a patio table was shattered in the 900 block of Moorehead Drive, it was reported to police at 6:38 p.m. Tuesday.
• Robert J. Quinn, 24, of the 2200 block of Brookwood Drive, South Elgin, was arrested at 12:15 a.m. Monday, according to a police report, and later charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis.
• Between 12:30 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 4, someone punctured the side wall of a tire on a vehicle in the 500 block of Kingston Drive, police said.
• Trevor J. Cunningham, 23, of the 800 block of Samantha Circle, was charged with public intoxication at 3:09 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of Samantha Circle, according to a police report.
• A man found syringes on a bike path near Anderson Elementary School, 35W071 Villa Maria Road, St. Charles, at about 10:15 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report. The man threw the syringes into a trash can, but later flagged down a deputy who disposed of the syringes at a nearby fire station.