Geneva's Festival of the Vine will offer 17 wines from around the world, for purchase by the glass. Each ticket is $1.
Wine tent hours are noon to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Four tickets per glass
• Rex Goliath pinot grigio: Bright and racy acidity, beautifully balanced with fresh citrus, leading to a crisp, refreshing finish.
• Rex Goliath chardonnay: A true California chardonnay with bold aromas of apple and pea. Well-integrated layers of crème brûlée and a smattering of vanilla.
• Rex Goliath Moscato: Lively and aromatic, this effervescent sweet white wine offers appealing citrus and peach notes with pretty floral aromas.
• Woodbridge White Zinfandel: Bright and crisp, fresh strawberry and melon flavors highlight this semisweet blush wine.
• Woodbridge riesling: A bright, sweet white offering hints of fresh peach and citrus.
• Rex Goliath merlot: Mouth-filling flavors of plums, cherries and wild red berries dominate from start to finish. Soft, supple and complex.
• Rex Goliath cabernet sauvignon: Hints of cedar and oak, with layers of raspberry, plum, and mocha. Smooth tannins with big fruit flavors.
• Rex Goliath Shiraz: Aromas of ripe raspberries, plum and blackberries are balanced with notes of toasty oak. Stands up to the heartiest of dishes.
Six tickets per glass
• Nobilo sauvignon blanc: From New Zealand, hints of grapefruit, bell pepper and citrus vibrantly jump out from this dry, crisp white.
• Estancia chardonnay: A full-bodied, dry and creamy white wine with crisp apple, honeydew and pineapple fruits mixed with toasty oak.
• Mark West Pinot Noir: A delicate and juicy, medium-bodied red with raspberry, sweet cherry, and nutmeg spice. Extremely food-friendly.
• Diseno Malbec: A rich and lively red with exotic spiced cherry aromas and tangy raspberry fruit flavors.
• Thorny Rose Red Blend: From Washington state, this red is velvety and earthy with a burst of dark chocolate cherry and mocha. A good food companion.
• Dreaming Tree cabernet sauvignon: A new project from musician Dave Matthews, this easy drinking North Coast cabernet has flavors and aromas of blackberry, cherry and herbal notes wrapped by toasted vanilla.
12 tickets per glass
• Cuvee Sauvage chardonnay by Franciscan Winery: Made with traditional Burgundian techniques of wild yeast fermentation, this full-bodied yet graceful Napa white offers an irresistible counterpoint of rich, creamy flavors impeccably balanced by bright, citrusy freshness.
• Unbridled Pinot Noir by Wild Horse: Typically sourced from small vineyard parcels in the southern part of Santa Barbara County, this reserve Pinot Noir showcases complex aromas of cherry, cinnamon, and garden herbs with rich flavors of strawberry and seasoned French oak.
• Magnificat by Franciscan Winery: Predominantly cabernet sauvignon with some merlot and Petite Verdot blended in, this elegant Napa Valley red blend pays homage to Bordeaux with its complex blend of cherry, plum and currant flavors and a smooth, supple texture.