• A man reported being hit in the back of the head with a beer bottle and at least two times in the face at about 4 a.m. Sunday at a home near the intersection of Swanberg and Empire roads near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. No immediate arrests were made.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two handicapped signs were damaged, along with a dog waste dispenser, at Poynor Park, 6N330 Swanberg Road, Campton Township, between 3 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone damaged a mailbox on the 38W300 block of Killey Lane near Geneva between 2 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A red Nissan Sentra was found overturned on its roof at 12:32 a.m. Wednesday at Swanberg and Empire roads near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. All of its windows were broken and it had a 24-hour tow sticker on it from three days earlier. Deputies suspect a forklift was used to turn the vehicle over because there were no skid marks near the vehicle from a possible rollover.
• A six-month old German shepherd, valued at $1,500, along with $400, were stolen between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Saturday from a home on the 500 block of Sherman Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone spray painted a Dodge Dakota in a driveway of a residence in the 2100 block of Rockwell Road near Aurora between 1 and 7 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Copper pipes and two air conditioning units were reported stolen at 10 a.m. Monday from the Campton Township office, 43W870 Empire Road, according to a sheriff's report. The units cost $2,500 when originally installed.
• Someone bent the frame of an aluminum screen door by pressing it with a foot or kicking it, between 5 p.m. Aug. 20 and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 21 on the 1000 block of Meadows Road, police said.
• Initials painted in red were placed on two slides and another piece of equipment at a playground at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., it was reported to police at 2:28 p.m. Aug. 19.