• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars entered an unsecured shed in a backyard in the 600 block of West Braeside Drive between 4 p.m. Aug. 13 and 6:30 p.m. Aug. 16 and removed a black massage table still in the box valued at $150, a red Honda snowblower valued at $560, two blue canopies/tarps valued at $600 and a blue/gray/yellow Trek bicycle trailer valued at $300.
• Burglars entered a storage locker at Public Storage, 903 E. Algonquin Road, between 9 a.m. Aug. 16 and 6:50 p.m. Aut. 18 and removed a Makita chop saw valued at $650, Honda power washer valued at $750, Porter Cable air compressor valued at $150, Rigid wood planner valued at $500 and a generator valued at $750. Three other units were also burglarized but the owner's have not provided a list of missing property.
• Thieves took a mountain bike valued at $50 which was left unsecured on the driveway in the 1200 block of North Dunton Avenue between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Aug. 14.
• A burglar shattered the driver-side window on a silver 2003 Pontiac Grand Am, possibly for a purse on the passenger side front seat, but fled in a white Ford SUV when the noise woke the owner who was asleep in the back seat. The burglar was described as a black male, in a white shirt with a towel wrapped around his hand and collar length dreadlocks. The victim was in a parking lot at 31 E. Golf Road at 11:13 p.m. Aug. 16 waiting to give a ride to a friend inside the restaurant.
• Burglars shattered the rear passenger side window on a 2009 Lexus ES350 and removed a beige diaper bag valued at $125 containing miscellaneous children's clothing and diapers valued at $75 in a restaurant parking lot at 955 W. Dundee Road between 6 and 9 p.m. Aug. 17. That same night and location, between 9:30 and 10 p.m., burglars shattered the passenger-side front window of another vehicle and removed a Guess wallet valued at $50.
• Burglars removed a purple iPod Nano from an unlocked gray 2000 Lexus ES300 in a driveway in the 200 block of North Patton Avenue between midnight and 5 a.m. Aug. 15.
• Burglars shattered the front passenger-side window on a black 2003 Jeep Liberty in the Frontier Park parking lot, 1933 N. Kennicott Drive, between 5:45 p.m. and 6:40 p.m. Aug. 16. They removed a large white purse valued at $30 which contained a checkbook and a Cannon digital camera valued at $200. Two diaper bags valued at $200 were also taken. During that same time, they also shattered the front passenger-side window on a silver 2003 Honda Odyssey and removed a black purse valued at $500 and $200.
• Burglars shattered the driver side front window on a beige 2010 Toyota Corolla parked in the 1200 block of South Dunton about 9 a.m. Aug. 18 and removed a large purple purse valued at $150 which contained $100 cash. The window is valued at $200.
• Patrolling officers discovered an offender kneeling in front of a gray 2010 Ford Escape in a driveway in the 100 block of West Central Road about 3 a.m. Aug. 19. He escaped. The vehicle was left unlocked and approximately $60 in cash was removed from a wallet.
• Burglars removed $15 and a Powerball lottery ticket from an unlocked gold 2001 Subaru Forester in the 100 block of South Patton Drive at 1:48 a.m. Aug. 15. Two white males, late teens to early 20s with dark hair were seen leaving the area in a white Ford Mustang.
• Vandals used a sharp pointed item to scratch the driver side door on a black 2011 Hyundai Sonata in a grocery parking lot, 550 East Golf Road, about 6:45 p.m. Aug. 16.
• Vandals broke off the passenger side-view mirror on a blue 2008 Ford Explorer in a parking lot in the 3800 block of North Kennicott between 3 and 5 p.m. Aug. 18.
• Vandals "egged" a residence in the 400 block of West Foxdale, knocked off the $400 mailbox and dented/cracked the $3,500 garage door about 10:30 p.m. Aug. 16.