Book notes: Meet Derek Sherman Aug. 23 in Lake Forest
• Meet author John Hanley as he reads from and signs copies of his book "W is for Wrigley: The Friendly Confines Alphabet Book" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Aurora author Brian Basilico signs copies of his book on marketing, "It's Not About You, It's About Bacon," from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at Fox Valley Winery, 5600 U.S. Route 34 in Oswego. Books will be available for purchase at the event. (630) 208-6424.
• "The Mermaid of Brooklyn" author Amy Shearn will be on hand to discuss and sign copies of her book at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at The Book Stall at Chestnut Court, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
• David Ellis reads from and signs copies of his latest thriller, "The Last Alibi," at 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 22, at Anderson's Bookshop, 5112 Main St., Downers Grove. (630) 963-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Meet best-selling author Carol O'Connell as she signs copies of her book "It Happens in the Dark" at 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• "Race Across the Sky" author Derek Sherman signs copies of his book at 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, at the Lake Forest Book Store, 680 N. Western Ave., Lake Forest. (847) 234-4420 or lakeforestbookstore.com.
-- Laura Milbrath Stewart
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close