• Margarita B. Feliciano, 68, who is homeless, was charged with disorderly conduct after she exposed her breast at about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in front of the Elgin police station, according to a police report. She became upset when police told her to stop, and threw an open can of beer in the garbage. Feliciano walked away yelling and cursing, and didn't stop when police told her to. Her bail was set at $5,000 and her next court date is Aug. 26.
• Shamira D. Clemons, 40, of Covington, Tenn., was charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct at about 7 p.m. Aug. 7 after police got a call about a fight in the 200 block of Center Street, a police report said. Clemons was released on her own recognizance and is due in court Aug. 23.
• Three flat screen TVs valued at $2,100 and some jewelry were stolen sometime between 6:45 a.m. and 6:20 p.m. Aug. 8 from a residence on South Liberty Street, a police report said. A kitchen window screen had been cut to gain access to the home.
• Two bicycles valued at $1,200 and a wallet containing $300 were stolen between 9 p.m. Sunday and 2:30 a.m. Monday from an open garage on Grayshire Court, police said.
• A Pardner Plus shotgun with a scope and a camouflage sling was stolen off the trunk of a vehicle on the 12N500 block of Burlington Road near Burlington, between 5:45 and 6:37 p.m. Aug. 1, according to a sheriff's report. The owner said he had placed it on the trunk intending to clean it, then left to use a restroom.
• A Garmin GPS, laptop computer and 10 cigars were stolen between 10 p.m. Aug. 1 and 5 a.m. Aug. 2 from a locked sport utility vehicle parked on the 14N900 block of White Pines Lane near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report.