• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Diane Lenz, 33, of Barrington, was arrested July 30 and charged with criminal trespass to land on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue. Her court date is Aug. 26.
• Vandals damaged a mailbox and driveway Aug. 3 on the 100 block of Valley Road.
• Offenders tried to open a rear patio door Aug. 3 at a home on the 100 block of North Hager Avenue.
Elk Grove Village
• Timothy J. Schlaeger, 33, of the 34200 block of North Catherine Street, Ingleside, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. July 19 on the 22200 block of West Illinois, Antioch, and charged with residential burglary.
• Daniel J. Lynch, 39, of the 500 block of Gateshead South, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 8:45 a.m. July 26 at his home and charged with retail theft and criminal trespass. His court date is Aug. 12.
• Roshanda P. Franklin, 20, of the 0-100 block of Don Lane, Calumet City, was arrested around 11:45 a.m. July 25 on the 1600 block of Oakton Street and charged with prostitution. Her court date is Aug. 19.
• Nancy Alcaraz, 19, of the 3000 block of Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, was arrested around 4:45 p.m. July 25 on the 1900 block of Oakton Street, and charged with prostitution. Her court date is Aug. 19.