• Numerous electronic items, including a television and a gaming system, were stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 9:18 p.m. Aug. 1 from a home on the 400 block of Dwight Street, police said. The homeowner discovered the break-in when he returned home.
• An iPad and a laptop were stolen between 11:30 p.m. Aug. 1 and 7 a.m. Friday from two unlocked vehicles in the 100 block of Atwell Street, police said.
• A purse, wallet and watch were reported stolen between 2 and 4:15 p.m. Saturday from a home on the 120 block of Fleetwood Drive, police said.
• A bank card and a Social Security card were stolen out of a vehicle about 7 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Wing Park Boulevard, police said.
• Someone stole items from a vehicle on the 1200 block of Abbott Drive between 7 and 11 p.m. Saturday, police said. The female victim, 38, reported a wallet and a gold ring were stolen.
• An attempted break-in to a home between 9:25 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday on the 0-100 block of Crescent Street was reported to police. The deadbolt on the door stopped the would-be intruder.
• A 28-year-old man reported to police that while walking along the Kimball Street bridge about 1 a.m. Monday a group of males began yelling at him and then running after him with baseball bats. The victim was able to outrun the subjects and sustained minor injuries from falling.