• Hannah F. Isquierdo, 20, of the 2000 block of North Elizabeth, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 6:30 p.m. Aug. 5 at Kohl's, 800 W. Dundee Road, and charged with felony retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take a pair of sandals and three pairs of sunglasses. Value was estimated at $130. Her court date is Sept. 1. The felony charge was triggered because she has a previous conviction for burglary in Cook County, reports said.
• Steven R. Hudson, 19, of the 300 block of Char Banck, Wheeling, and Steven J. Sagert, 18, of the 200 block of Hale, Palatine, were arrested around 7:20 p.m. Aug. 5 on the 400 block of North Chestnut and charged with two counts of theft. Police reports said the victims saw them take a green mountain bike valued at $100 and a blue mountain bike valued at $100 from the driveway. The victims stopped Hudson; Rolling Meadows police officers found Sagert in a Motel 6 in Rolling Meadows, reports said. Their court date is Sept. 3.
• Giles G. Gondouin, 29, of the 600 block of Grey Court, Wheeling, was arrested around 9:55 p.m. July 21 at Arlington Heights and Beechwood roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, speeding and no insurance.
• Yonathon G. Villa-Hernandez, 22, of the 400 block of Inland Drive, Wheeling, was arrested around 2:35 a.m. July 20 at Milwaukee and Busch roads and charged with DUI, driving while driver's license suspended, illegal lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Vandals smashed a driver's-side window between 8:30 a.m. and 7:55 p.m. July 29 on a vehicle on the 100 block of Dundee Road
• Thieves stole two microphones around 11 a.m. July 29 from a store on the 1300 block of Dundee Road.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti between 11:30 a.m. July 25 and 8:30 a.m. July 26 on several fences, signal box and gas meter at the Metra depot, 825 Commerce.
• Thieves stole several copper parts from air conditioner units between July 22 and 23 at a business at 935 W. Dundee Road
• Vandals put several deep scratches between 12:10 and 10:45 a.m. July 23 on a car on the 800 block of Lehigh.
• Thieves stole soccer training equipment overnight July 22-23 on the 300 block of Weiland.
• Vandals broke a front window between July 21 and 22 at a business on the 100 block of McHenry Road.
• Thieves stole jewelry between June 14 and July 19 out of a home on the 1000 block of Auburn.
• Burglars stole several coins between July 18 and 19 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 1300 block of Berkley.
• Thieves stole a ring around 4:15 p.m. July 13 at the Fine Arts Festival, Lake-Cook and McHenry Road.
• Thieves stole a necklace around 11 a.m. July 14 at the Fine Arts Festival on the 100 block of McHenry Road.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer valued at $1,500 between 6:30 p.m. July 29 and 9 a.m. July 31 out of an unlocked 2013 Toyota Camry on the 2500 block of South Parkwood Lane.
• A vandal shot a BB-gun pellet between 6 p.m. July 31 and 12:20 p.m. Aug. 1 that shattered the outer pane of a 2-foot by 7-foot double pane window at American Family Insurance, 1645 S. River Road. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars stole two sanders, drill driver, impact driver, circular saw, and router between July 31 and Aug. 3 out of an unlocked garage on the 1400 block of East Whitcomb Avenue. Value was estimated at $1,515.
• Burglars stole a kettle set and set of golf clubs between 4 and 8 p.m. July 27 out of a home on the 700 block of Kathleen Drive. Value was estimated at $400.
• Robert A. Famartino, 25, of the 1100 block of North Boxwood Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 4 p.m. July 31 on the 1100 block of North Boxwood Drive and charged with local ordinance unlawful discharge of an air gun. Reports said officers found him in a yard shooting a BB-gun rifle at a fence. His court date is Aug. 16.
• Burglars stole a brown 18-gear bicycle between Aug. 2 and 4 out of an unlocked garage on the 200 block of North Fairview. Value was estimated at $895.
• Vandals used a golf club between 9 p.m. Aug. 3 and 9 a.m. Aug. 4 to smash two windows on a 1997 Ford Expedition in an apartment lot on the 1400 block of South Busse Road. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Vandals shattered the rear windshield between 8 p.m. July 27 and 1 a.m. July 28 on a 2011 Honda Accord on the 200 block of West Evergreen Avenue. Damage was estimated at $300.