• Several AT&T utility boxes and city signs were defaced with graffiti and stickers on Raddant Road, Wind Energy Pass, Stiers Court and Moorhead Drive, it was reported to police at 8:33 a.m. Monday.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two landscaping lights were broken in the 600 block of Bernadette Lane, it was reported to police at 12:37 a.m. Tuesday.
• Lawrence B. Williams, 38, of the 600 block of South 12th Avenue in Chicago, was charged with obstructing justice by concealment of identity at 9:45 p.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. He was also served with a notice of an order of protection.
• An iPad was stolen at Clark Island Park, 400 S. River St., it was reported to police at 5:57 a.m. Aug. 2.
• A car radio was stolen in the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, it was reported at 12:23 p.m. Aug. 2, police said.
• Daniza N. Leon Gavin, 20, of the 600 block of Holly Court in North Aurora, was charged with operating a vehicle with suspended registration and operating an uninsured vehicle at 3:01 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of South Third Street, according to a police report. Three people with her face alcohol-related charges. Melanie L. Bachtel, 20, of the 600 block of Blackhawk Drive in Batavia, and Nathanael T. Wade, 19, of the 600 block of Southhampton Drive in Aurora, were charged with illegal transportation of open alcohol and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, police said. Troy J. Buehler, 19, of the 1200 block of Ridgeway Avenue in Aurora, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, police said.
• Someone shot a pellet through a window in the 0-99 block of South Bedford Lane, it was reported to police at 4:45 p.m. Friday.
• A homeless man was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery at 7:20 p.m. July 21 in the lobby of the Geneva Police Department on James Street. Police say William J. Buell, 31, was sleeping on a couch in the lobby awaiting a ride. When a police employee tried to wake him, Buell grabbed the woman by the arms and shoved her into a wall, then held his forearm against her neck, according to a police report. When an officer tried to enter the lobby, Buell tried to block the door, while still holding the woman.
• Two women were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:14 a. m. Thursday in the 700 block of East State Street. According to a police report, those charged were Katie M. McCullough, 18, of the 21400 block of West South Road in Lake Zurich, and 20-year-old Febe M. Granados of the 200 block of Lewis Road in Wauconda.
• Erin E. Charmelo, 29, of the 800 block of Chandler Avenue in Geneva, was charged with obstruction of justice at 5:14 p.m. July 20 in the 100 block of South Third Street, according to a police report. Police say she provided false identification about the driver of a car in which she was a passenger. The driver was accused of causing an accident while trying to make a U-turn, and was charged with improper backing and driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Someone stole $500 out of an employee's locker between 3 and 11 p.m. July 26 at Johnson Controls, 300 S. Glengarry Drive, police said.