• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Shelby G. Waller, 18, of the 900 block of West Bartlett Road, Bartlett, was arrested around 10:20 p.m. July 22 at her home and charged with local ordinance fighting. Her court date is Aug. 19.
• Thieves stole a watch valued at $4,755 around 2:25 p.m. July 19 from a man with his daughter at Trails End Park at Longford and Foxford roads.
• Burglars stole three power tools valued at $600 around 11:50 p.m. July 23 out of an unlocked van on the 900 block of Reading Drive.
• Vandals damaged a fence and smashed a second-floor window July 22 at Sycamore Trails Elementary School on the 1000 block of Sycamore Lane. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Vandals defaced a slide and damaged a bench July 22 in Sunrise Park at Foster Avenue and Cuyahoga Drive. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Burglars stole a small bag containing electronic adapters and a bank envelope with money around 10 a.m. July 19 out of a car in a driveway on the 800 block of Voyager Drive. Value was estimated at $125.
• Coryann E. Dominguez, 20, of the 6800 block of Peachtree, Hanover Park, and David L. Penny III, 20, of the 1300 block of Kingsbury, Hanover Park, were arrested around 2 a.m. July 21 on the 2000 block of Lake Street. Dominguez was charged with DUI, resisting and criminal damage to state supported property. Penny was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Manuel M. Nunez, 44, of the 2300 block of Glendale, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:35 a.m. July 21 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with local ordinance illegal consumption of alcohol.
• Andres Ferrer, 20, of the 400 block of Library Lane, Streamwood, was arrested around 5:50 p.m. July 20 on the 7100 block of Astor and charged with local ordinance unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Darrell D. Garrett, 20, of the 1900 block of Eastman, Hanover Park, and Anthony L. Moore, 22, of the 1900 block of Windward, Hanover Park, were arrested around 5:30 p.m. July 25 on the 1800 block of Pastoral. Garrett was charged with illegal possession of drug paraphernalia; Moore was charged with possession of marijuana.
• Rigoberto Belmontes, 47, of the 500 block of Deere Park Circle, Bartlett, was arrested around 2:40 p.m. July 24 on the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace and charged with disorderly conduct.
• Regina F. Williams, 31, of the 1700 block of Goddard, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. July 21 on the 1600 block of Nautilus and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct.
• Burglars broke a living room window around 5 p.m. July 25 on the 7500 block of Bristol and stole a video game console.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 8 p.m. July 25 outside a home on the 800 block of Whitebridge Court.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 3 p.m. July 21 out of the front yard at a home on the 7500 block of Canterbury.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 4:40 p.m. July 19 out of an unlocked locker at 1700 Greenbrook.
• Robert William Jennings IV, 22, of the 200 block of Nauset Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:20 p.m. July 21 at Convert 2 Cash pawnshop, 1125 N. Roselle Road, and charged with felony burglary to motor vehicle. Police reports said a woman saw him climb into her car in her driveway on the 200 block of Kingman Lane, open the trunk and steal a radar detector. Officers said he was at the pawnshop trying to sell it. His court date is Aug. 15.
• James R. Martin, 37, of the 1400 block of North Lyle Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 1:50 p.m. July 12 at the Hyatt Hotel, 2750 Greenspoint Parkway, and charged with battery after he was accused of grabbing a woman's arm. His court date is July 31.
• Kevin R. Moyo, 21, of the 0-100 block of Wildwood Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 4:35 a.m. July 14 on the 1100 block of Warwick Circle South and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI. His court date is Aug. 14.
• A man and woman were seen on a security video taking a customer's purse between 4:10 and 6 p.m. July 16 at Buona Beef, 2352 W. Higgins Road. The victim left her purse at a table when she and her friends moved to another table. The two offenders then sat at the table and were seen taking the purse. Value was estimated over $100.
• A man driving a white Buick hurled a soft drink bottle from his car between 2:30 and 2:45 p.m. July 20 that dented the passenger's-side door frame on a car stopped next to the Buick at a stoplight at Higgins and Bartlett roads. The victim said that the offender was cutting off cars and weaving from lane to lane. At the stoplight, the victim told the man he should be more careful since he had young children in the car. The man responded by throwing the bottle.
• Thieves stole house and car keys between 12:30 and 8:15 p.m. July 14 out of a bag at a condominium pool on the 1400 block of Rebecca Drive. The house keys were found in a bush by the pool, but the car keys were missing.
• Thieves stole a small purse between 4:30 and 6:30 p.m. July 20 out of a beach bag at Seascape Aquatic Center, 1300 Moon Lake Drive. Value was estimated at $250.
• Vandals slashed both driver's-side tires between 2 and 3 p.m. July 20 on a 2008 Saturn Vue in a driveway on the 1300 block of Kingsdale Road. Damage was estimated between $300 and $400.
• Gabriela Vazquez, 21, of the 600 block of Bridgeport Place, Wheeling, and a juvenile were arrested around 12:50 p.m. July 12 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they were accused of taking five shirts. A court date is Aug. 16.
• Lashay Shuniece Lewis, 18, of the 1600 block of Schmale Road, Glendale Heights, Branda Barrera, 19, of the 500 block of Stevens, Addison, and Kenita Jasmine Petties, 20, of the 100 block of Gladstone Drive, Glendale Heights, were arrested around 4 p.m. July 9 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they were accused of taking clothing. Their court date is Aug. 19.
• Ivan Guillen, 21, of the 3200 block of Wilke Road, Rolling Meadows, was arrested around 1:10 p.m. July 5 at Lord & Taylor in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he was accused of taking three shirts. His court date is Aug. 7.
• Vibha Shah, 37, of Mumbai, India, was arrested around 5:35 p.m. July 5 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking three clothing items. Her court date is Aug. 13.
• Tara Washington, 25, of the 8000 block of South Ingleside Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 2 p.m. July 8 at H&M in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking miscellaneous clothing. Her court date is Aug. 5.
• Arminda Martinez-Landa, 38, and Daisy Garcia, 20, both of the 5200 block of West Melrose, Chicago, were arrested around 2:35 p.m. July 5 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she was accused of taking miscellaneous clothing. Their court date is Aug. 13.