• Rodolfo Rodriguez, 42, of the 400 block of Brook Street, was arrested Sunday on charges of possession of a fake identification card, according to a police report. Rodriguez had a card that appeared to be an official Illinois state ID, but no computerized number or file was created by the state, police said. His bail is set at $3,500, and his next court date is Wednesday, July 31.
Contact information ( * required )
• Tristen D. Dortch, 22, of the 1500 block of Meyer Street, was charged Monday with felony possession or use of a firearm drug paraphernalia and marijuana, according to a police report. After searching the home, police found five grams of marijuana and 40 rounds of ammunition. Dortch's bail is set at $200,000 and his next court date is Wednesday, July 31.
• Ryan D. Sirt, 19, of the 9200 block of Arthur Drive, was charged with possession of marijuana Sunday, police said. He was released after posting bond and is due in court Aug. 16 in McHenry County.
• A refrigerator was stolen from a vacant home in the 10500 block of Lancaster Street Friday, police said.
• A woman living in the 10400 block of Aldridge Drive told police July 15 that someone used her credit card number to buy items in China, without her permission, police said.
• Issac E. Faulk, 18, of the 300 block of Harvest Gate in Lake in the Hills, was charged July 15 with retail theft, police said. He was arrested at Meijer in the 400 block of South Randall Road and released on a notice to appear in court, police said. His next court date is Aug. 28 in Algonquin.
• A resident of the 9N300 block of Oak Tree Lane near Elgin reported a $106 unauthorized credit card charge on Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• Wayne J. Knarr, 22, of the 7N0-99 block of Maple Avenue, St. Charles, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor theft at 4:10 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff report. Knarr is accused of stealing two green turtle-shaped signs that say "slow," valued at about $30, from the 6N800 block of Maple Avenue near St. Charles, the report said. Knarr denied the charges and said the resident who reported the theft was out to get him.
• A person driving came to a stop Mitchell Road, south of Jericho Road, near Sugar Grove, turned off the vehicle lights and fired 10 to 15 shots about 9:21 p.m. Sunday and then kept driving, according to a sheriff report.
• Kenneth W. White, 22, of the 35W700 block of Rose Avenue, St. Charles, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and no rear registration light after a traffic stop at 11:06 p.m. Monday at Route 25 and Courier Avenue near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report. A deputy who pulled over White smelled an odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle and White admitted he possessed a marijuana pipe, the report said.