• A vehicle window was broken in a parking lot on the 1900 block of Fabyan Parkway, it was reported at 11:16 a.m. July 21.
• A mailbox and its post were stolen between 2:30 p.m. July 16 and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday from the 44W600 block of Berner Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff report.
• Two neon green turtle-shaped "slow" signs with accompanying orange flags attached to them were stolen between 3 p.m. and 3:29 p.m. Thursday from the 6N800 block of Maple Avenue near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report.
• Two tires on an SUV parked on the 34W800 block of South James Drive near St. Charles were punctured between 9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff report.
• Two large pallets containing 30 track steel rollers, valued at $6,000, were stolen from The Crusher Auto Recyclers, 1850 Plain Ave., Aurora, between 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• Pascual F. Contreras, 41, of the 2000 block of LaSalle Street, Aurora, was arrested and charged with felony driving under the influence, no insurance, no license, and improper lane use at 1:15 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff report. Contreras was found sleeping in his vehicle at a red light at Route 25 and Indian Trail Road near Aurora, the report said.
• A large aluminum pot the size of a car tire, three batteries and a gas generator were stolen from the 41W100 block of Route 38 near Elburn between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close