• Chauncey Womack, 42, of the 200 block of Downers Place, Aurora, was charged with criminal trespassing at 2:50 p.m. Tuesday at St. Paul Lutheran Church and School, 85 S. Constitution Drive, Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy noticed a vehicle was parked haphazardly in the school lot and learned it belonged to Womack, a child sex offender who was no longer required to register but was still prohibited from coming within 500 feet of schools and day cares, the report said. Womack told police he pulled over to check his tire pressure.
• A wallet containing a driver's license and Walmart gift card was found at about 11:33 a.m. Monday at Keslinger Road and Linlar Drive near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A resident of the 39W500 block of Sulley Drive near Geneva reported on Tuesday that six unauthorized credit card charges totaling nearly $2,300 had been made July 11 and 12, according to a sheriff's report.
• A diamond wedding ring, valued at $7,250, was reported stolen on Tuesday from the Greenfields of Geneva, 0N801 Friendship Way, according to a sheriff's report. The ring was last seen between June 12 and 20.
• Someone was shot twice by projectiles from an air rifle at 2:55 p.m. Monday in the north parking lot for Harold Hall Quarry Beach, police said. The person declined medical treatment.
• Graffiti was painted at Fantastico's restaurant, 227 W. Wilson St., it was reported to police at 3:25 a.m. Sunday.
• Three end caps were stolen off a fire hydrant at Carlisle Road and Jackson Street, it was reported to police at 7:06 a.m. Sunday.
• Between 10:30 p.m. Saturday and 7:30 a.m. Sunday, someone broke the rear window on a vehicle in the 1100 block of Towne Avenue, police said.
• Between 2 and 11:30 a.m. Sunday someone broke a vehicle window in the 9099 block of Cottonwood Circle, police said.
• Someone stole a cellphone that had been forgotten at a checkout stand at 6:50 p.m. Sunday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.