• David M. Giammarino, 27, of the 500 block of Wingpointe Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 4:22 a.m. July 4 on Prairie Street in Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. Giammarino failed field sobriety tests and registered a .146 on a breath test.
Contact information ( * required )
• A $75 ring was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 43W800 block of Beith Road near Elburn between 11 p.m. July 3 and 4:27 p.m. July 4, according to a sheriff's report. Four other vehicles also had their contents disturbed, the report said. • Luis A. Carrion, 27, of the 500 block of South Lincoln Avenue, Aurora, was charged with felony aggravated DUI, no insurance, no valid license, and failure to reduce speed after crashing into a backyard at 12:29 a.m. July 6 in the 700 block of Farnsworth Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. He registered a .242 on a breath test.
• David Zuno, 24, of the 700 block of Tinley Drive, Aurora, was charged with felony DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana, no insurance, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 11:18 p.m. July 6 at Indian and North Farnsworth avenues near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Jordan N. Copack, 19, of the 100 block of McHenry Avenue, Crystal Lake, was charged with battery at 11:53 p.m. July 6 at Blackjack's, 7N657 Route 25 near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. Copack, a dancer at the gentleman's club, was suspected of being drunk while working and is accused of hitting and kicking an employee who asked her to leave. She also was wanted on a warrant out of Will County, the report said.
• Neil T. Lancaster, 21, of the 800 block of Highview Street, Olympia Fields, was charged with DUI, DUI with a BAC more than .08 and improper parking at 1:48 p.m. July 7 at Route 25 and Dunham Road near St. Charles after he was found sleeping in his vehicle, according to a sheriff's report. His breath test registered a .208, according to the report.