• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Vandals damaged three exterior halogen light fixtures, removed another halogen light fixture, damaged four electric junction boxes and three reserved parking signs between July 3 and 8 in the Plaza Office Park, 115 S. Wilke Road.
• Thieves stole a men's blue mountain bike between 9:50 and 9:54 p.m. July 10 outside a store at 1711 W. Campbell St. The bike was locked to a smoking post/ashtray. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole 10 wooden pallets valued at $100 between 12:30 and 7:30 a.m. July 10 at ANO, Inc., 571 S. Arthur Ave.
• Thieves stole a blue 15-speed bicycle between 7:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. July 9 locked in a rack at the Metra depot, 45 W. Northwest Hwy. Value was estimated at $150.
• Jerry Hollingsworth, 25, of the 6000 block of Hampton Drive, Carpentersville, was arrested at 12 a.m. July 5 on the 100 block of East Dundee Road and charged with speeding, illegal transportation of alcohol, DUI, and possession of marijuana.• Vandals slashed the convertible top on a 2000 Chrysler between midnight and 1:30 p.m. June 29 in a parking lot on the 700 block of East Pennsylvania Drive.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer between 10 p.m. June 29 and 7:45 a.m. June 30 out of a 2012 Kia sedan on the 0-100 block of Country Club Court.
• Thieves broke the lock on a locker between June 6 and 29 at Public Storage, 1385 E. Dundee Road, and stole a flat panel computer monitor, two video game consoles, and a flat screen TV.
• Vandals started a fire in a garbage can around 12:40 a.m. July 4 in Mallard Park, 720 S. Mallard St. The plastic molding around the can melted.
• Vandals used black marker to write graffiti between 11 p.m. July 3 and 6 a.m. July 5 on the building, playground equipment, portable toilet and an electrical box at Virginia Lake School, 925 N. Glenn Drive.
• Vandals broke the rear entry door frame between 6 p.m. July 5 and 7:19 p.m. July 7 at an apartment building on the 800 block of East Lilly Lane. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Burglars ransacked a 2000 Kia SUV between 3 p.m. July 1 and 1:48 a.m. July 2 in an apartment lot on the 1500 block of North Winslowe and stole a GPS and two power tools.
• Thieves stole a wide-angle lens valued at $499 between 8 a.m. June 30 and 8 p.m. July 1 out of a guest's room at the Holiday Inn Express, 1550 E. Dundee Road.
• Thieves stole an unlocked dark green mountain bike between 6:08 and 7:08 p.m. July 7 from the front porch at a home on the 100 block of North Rohlwing Road.
• Thieves stole bags of tools, clothing, bicycles and a CD collection between June 29 and July 5 out of a locked locker at Public Storage, 1350 E. Dundee Road.
• Police made one driving zero tolerance arrest and wrote 40 seat belt citations during the recent July Fourth Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over/Click It or Ticket crackdown, said Deputy Chief Mark Hogan.