• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Elk Grove Village
• Burglars broke into two trailers between June 14 and July 1 at Pete Fricano an Sons Custom Builders, 1225 Howard St., and stole three portable generators, two air compressors, and 12 tires. Loss was estimated at $21,300.
• Burglars stole a GPS and wireless headset between 5 p.m. June 30 and 7:30 a.m. July 1 out of a 2008 Volvo Tractor truck at 2000 Elmhurst Road. Value was estimated t $590.
• Burglars stole an iPod, sunglasses and carton of cigarettes between 9 p.m. June 30 and 5:20 a.m. July 1 out of a 2006 Ford F250 pickup truck on the 0-200 block of Kingsbridge Road. Value was estimated at $387.
• Burglars broke a front glass door between midnight and 7:20 a.m. July 2 at Jay's Quick Stop Liquor Store, 1191 Biesterfield Road, opened a cabinet door and knocked a few small bottles of liquor on the floor, but nothing appeared to be missing. Damage was estimated at $600.
• Janelle M. Land, 37, of the 2100 block of Greenwood Court, Streamwood, and Christopher B. Schilaci, 36, of the 1000 block of Bristol Court, Streamwood, were arrested around 7:35 p.m. July 3 at their homes and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct/fighting after a confrontation at Greenwood and Tall Tree. Their court date is Aug. 6.
• Carlos E. Diaz, 19, of the 900 block of Miller Avenue, Streamwood, and Cesar A. Flores, 21, of the 1500 block of Mckool Avenue, Streamwood, were arrested around 9:20 p.m. July 3 at Schaumburg Road and Rosewood. Diaz was charged with possession of marijuana. Flores was charged with DUI, possession of marijuana and traffic violations. Their court date is July 19.
• David A. Stratynski, 47, of the 0-100 block of Sheffield Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 6 p.m. July 4 at St. Alexius Medical Center, 1555 Barrington Road, Hoffman Estates, and charged with local ordinance illegal sale/use of fireworks. According to reports, he lit a firecracker and it exploded in his right hand. His court date is Aug. 6.
• Fatmir Fejzoski, 18, of the 100 block of Windmill Court, Rochelle, was arrested around 3:55 p.m. July 7 after a traffic stop at Schaumburg Road and Holmes Way and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 9.
• Deaundra T. Holman, 25, of the 100 block of Seton Place, Streamwood, was arrested around 6 p.m. June 29 and charged with retail theft. Police reports said he was seen on a security video taking a video game player valued at $300 around 12:55 a.m. June 25.
• Vandals cracked one window and hurled a rock that shattered a second window between July 1 and 5 at Glenbrook Elementary School, 315 Garden Circle. Damage was estimated at $80.
• Burglars stole a red BMX bike between 3:15 and 4:20 p.m. July 5 out of a garage on the 100 block of Walnut Drive. Value was estimated at $150.