Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Elk Grove Village
• Burglars broke into two trailers between June 14 and July 1 at Pete Fricano an Sons Custom Builders, 1225 Howard St., and stole three portable generators, two air compressors, and 12 tires. Loss was estimated at $21,300.
• Burglars stole a GPS and wireless headset between 5 p.m. June 30 and 7:30 a.m. July 1 out of a 2008 Volvo Tractor truck at 2000 Elmhurst Road. Value was estimated t $590.
• Burglars stole an iPod, sunglasses and carton of cigarettes between 9 p.m. June 30 and 5:20 a.m. July 1 out of a 2006 Ford F250 pickup truck on the 0-200 block of Kingsbridge Road. Value was estimated at $387.
• Burglars broke a front glass door between midnight and 7:20 a.m. July 2 at Jay's Quick Stop Liquor Store, 1191 Biesterfield Road, opened a cabinet door and knocked a few small bottles of liquor on the floor, but nothing appeared to be missing. Damage was estimated at $600.
• Janelle M. Land, 37, of the 2100 block of Greenwood Court, Streamwood, and Christopher B. Schilaci, 36, of the 1000 block of Bristol Court, Streamwood, were arrested around 7:35 p.m. July 3 at their homes and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct/fighting after a confrontation at Greenwood and Tall Tree. Their court date is Aug. 6.
• Carlos E. Diaz, 19, of the 900 block of Miller Avenue, Streamwood, and Cesar A. Flores, 21, of the 1500 block of Mckool Avenue, Streamwood, were arrested around 9:20 p.m. July 3 at Schaumburg Road and Rosewood. Diaz was charged with possession of marijuana. Flores was charged with DUI, possession of marijuana and traffic violations. Their court date is July 19.
• David A. Stratynski, 47, of the 0-100 block of Sheffield Court, Streamwood, was arrested around 6 p.m. July 4 at St. Alexius Medical Center, 1555 Barrington Road, Hoffman Estates, and charged with local ordinance illegal sale/use of fireworks. According to reports, he lit a firecracker and it exploded in his right hand. His court date is Aug. 6.
• Fatmir Fejzoski, 18, of the 100 block of Windmill Court, Rochelle, was arrested around 3:55 p.m. July 7 after a traffic stop at Schaumburg Road and Holmes Way and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 9.
• Deaundra T. Holman, 25, of the 100 block of Seton Place, Streamwood, was arrested around 6 p.m. June 29 and charged with retail theft. Police reports said he was seen on a security video taking a video game player valued at $300 around 12:55 a.m. June 25.
• Vandals cracked one window and hurled a rock that shattered a second window between July 1 and 5 at Glenbrook Elementary School, 315 Garden Circle. Damage was estimated at $80.
• Burglars stole a red BMX bike between 3:15 and 4:20 p.m. July 5 out of a garage on the 100 block of Walnut Drive. Value was estimated at $150.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close