• Cassandra R. Gray, 35, of the 6500 block of South Oakley Avenue, Chicago, was arrested Friday at Old Navy in the 1800 block of Randall Road and charged with felony retail theft, according to a police report. Her bail was set at $35,000 and she was being held at Kane County jail. Her court information was not available.
Contact information ( * required )
• Erin J. Peterson, 28, of the 6N500 block of Illinois Street, St. Charles, was arrested Thursday for an outstanding Kane County warrant for fraud, according to a police report. Peterson was also cited for possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle. She has a July 22 court date in McHenry County.
• A stove top range was stolen between June 18 and Friday from an unoccupied home on the 9300 block of Diana Lane, police said.
• Two fire extinguishers were stolen between June 29 and July 1 from a construction site located on the 10500 block of Reed Road, police said.
• An oven/stove combination appliance was stolen July 2 from a foreclosed home on the 10900 block of Concord Avenue, police said.