• Candy Jenkins, 18, of the 0-100 block of Park Row, was charged with battery at 8 a.m. Monday on her street of residence, according to a police report. During an argument, Jenkins struck the 50-year-old victim several times with her fist in the back of the head as the victim was walking away, police said. Jenkins bail was set at $7,000, and she has a Friday court date.
• Alex Alejandro, 19, of the 11300 block of Dean Street, Huntley, was charged Sunday with consumption of alcohol by a minor, according to a police report. Alejandro was released with a notice to appear in court Aug. 16 in McHenry County court.
• Justin L. Webster, 25, of the 12200 block of Sinnett St., Huntley, was charged June 17 with possession of marijuana and failure to wear a seat belt, according to a police report. Webster posted bond and was released with a July 19 court date in McHenry County.
• Someone shattered a window to break into a car between 9 a.m. and 3:37 p.m. June 19 at Hosanna! Lutheran Church, 36W925 Red Gate Road near St. Charles, police said.
• Someone smashed the windshield of a Suzuki Reno with a large landscaping rock between 9 and 9:27 a.m. Sunday in the 5N400 block of Paddock Lane in St. Charles Township, police said.
• A vehicle hit a wooden post, then scraped 50 feet of chain-link fence between 10 a.m. June 16 and 11:07 a.m. June 17 at Babb's Auto Enterprise, 11N263 Brookside Drive near Elgin, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close