• Candy Jenkins, 18, of the 0-100 block of Park Row, was charged with battery at 8 a.m. Monday on her street of residence, according to a police report. During an argument, Jenkins struck the 50-year-old victim several times with her fist in the back of the head as the victim was walking away, police said. Jenkins bail was set at $7,000, and she has a Friday court date.
Contact information ( * required )
• Alex Alejandro, 19, of the 11300 block of Dean Street, Huntley, was charged Sunday with consumption of alcohol by a minor, according to a police report. Alejandro was released with a notice to appear in court Aug. 16 in McHenry County court.
• Justin L. Webster, 25, of the 12200 block of Sinnett St., Huntley, was charged June 17 with possession of marijuana and failure to wear a seat belt, according to a police report. Webster posted bond and was released with a July 19 court date in McHenry County.
• Someone shattered a window to break into a car between 9 a.m. and 3:37 p.m. June 19 at Hosanna! Lutheran Church, 36W925 Red Gate Road near St. Charles, police said.
• Someone smashed the windshield of a Suzuki Reno with a large landscaping rock between 9 and 9:27 a.m. Sunday in the 5N400 block of Paddock Lane in St. Charles Township, police said.
• A vehicle hit a wooden post, then scraped 50 feet of chain-link fence between 10 a.m. June 16 and 11:07 a.m. June 17 at Babb's Auto Enterprise, 11N263 Brookside Drive near Elgin, police said.