• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Jordan Brandt, 19, of the 800 block of East Oakton Street, Des Plaines, Miguel Munguía, 22, of the 1300 block of East Howard Avenue, Des Plaines, and Hugo Rodriguez-Torres, 18, of the 2100 block of South Ash Street, Des Plaines, were arrested and charged with burglary to vehicle after several reports of burglary on the 1800 block of South White Street and 1600 block of South Illinois Street.
• Burglars stole $5,300 between 4:30 and 10:20 p.m. June 18 out of an apartment on the 600 block of Colonial Lane. The apartment had been ransacked and the front door was unlocked.
• Burglars stole a planer, three cordless drills, a power drill, sander belt, two grinders, nail gun, sender, saw, and small tools between 1 and 6:45 a.m. June 19 out of an unlocked 2006 Dodge Sprinter van at a home on the 1200 block of Earl Avenue. Value was estimated at $2,000.
• Thieves stole an iRobot vacuum cleaner valued at $313 between 11:19 a.m. and 4:19 p.m. June 11 after it was delivered by FedEx to a home on the 1700 block of East Stockton Avenue. Residents said they did not hear a delivery person come to the door.
• Thieves stole a blue and silver mountain bike valued at $480 between June 12 and 17 chained outside a storage locker in an apartment building on the 1200 block of Brown Street.
•Vandals hurled an object between 11 p.m. June 12 and 9 a.m. June 13 that left a ping -- pong-size impression on a living room window and shot a BB-gun pellet into a garage door at a home on the 800 block of South Wolf Road. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Vandals cracked a second-floor window June 18 at Forest School, 1375 Fifth Avenue. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole a 2-foot by 3-foot aluminum wheelchair ramp between 2 and 4 p.m. June 18 outside an apartment door on the 100 block of Dover Drive. Value was estimated at $250.