• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Jerry T. Funakoshi, 22, of the 100 block of Gregory Street, Aurora, was arrested around 1:25 a.m. June 13 at Route 59 and Bartlett Road and charged with DUI and illegal transportation of alcohol. His court date is July 12.
• Tyler J. Kiel, 22, of the 900 block of Cardiff Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 6 p. m. June 13 at Route 59 and Stearns Road and charged with battery following a road rage incident. His court date is July 2.
• Deshaun F. Perry, 19, of the 600 block of Harbor Terrace, Bartlett, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. June 8 at Newport Boulevard and Harbor Terrace and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct. His court date is July 17.
• Adam Christopher Dow, 38, of the 100 block of Devon Avenue, Bartlett, and Jason Daniel Knickrehm, 36, of the 200 block of Morse Avenue, Bartlett, were arrested around 4:55 a.m. June 10 on the 100 block of Bartlett Plaza. Dow was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and has a July 24 court date. Knickrehm was charged with illegal possession of a weapon by a felon and a DuPage County Sheriff failure to appear warrant.
• Vandals broke a window June 10 at the northwest corner of Sycamore Trails School, 1000 block of Sycamore Lane, and a window at the rear of the school June 12 or 13. They used a rock or BB-gun pellet, reports said. Vandals also broke a window on June 4 and 8.
• Burglars stole the grenade gear shifter out of an unlocked Jeep on the 1000 block of Cuyahoga Drive, around 8 a.m. June 13. Value was estimated at $40.
• Thieves stole two dirt bikes out of a locked trailer around 10 a.m. June 12 on the 300 block of Sundance Drive. Value was estimated at $3,300.
• Several recent retail thefts at the Home Depot, 950 Route 59, have prompted a request for more foot patrols, especially between 6 and 7 a.m. and 8 and 9 p.m.
• Burglars stole a cellphone valued at $75 around 3 p.m. June 10 out of a car on the 100 block of South Berteau Avenue while the victim was delivering pizza.
• Burglars stole various items out of an unlocked vehicle around 5 p.m. June 9 on the 1400 block of Steeplechase. Value was estimated at $310.
• Thieves stole an iPhone valued at $290 from a visitor to Apple Orchard Park, 600 block of West Stearns Road, around 7:25 p.m. June 7.
• Erin N. Gould, 18, of the 7800 block of Carlisle, Hanover Park, and Karina J. Zolp, 19, of the 500 block of Hillcrest, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 12:55 a.m. June 11 at Carlisle and Yorkshire and charged with possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor. Gould also was charged with possession of marijuana and drug equipment.
• Bill Broches, 57, of the 0-100 block of Shore, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:05 p.m. June 10 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Jonathan Torres, 18, of the 100 block of Woodcrest, Streamwood, and Juan Rocha-Rodriguez, 19, of the 500 block of Deere Park, Bartlett, were arrested around 1:55 a.m. June 9 at Walnut and Highland and charged with unlawful use of weapons. Rocha-Rodriguez also was charged with possession of drug equipment.
• Karen I. Ocampo, 19, of the 2500 block of Mark Thomas, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:15 a.m. June 7 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Vandals smashed a rear vehicle window around 2:45 a.m. June 13 on the 1700 block of Zeppelin.
• Vandals wrote graffiti in Jensen Park, 1612 Park, June 11.
• Vandals broke a park district window June 9 or 10 at 1919 Walnut.
• A Prospect Heights woman was scammed when she received an email from a woman claiming to work for a business in Dallas. She was told she would be employed as a personal assistant running errands. On May 31, she received a check for $1,385 and was instructed to deposit it into her personal bank account, which she did. On June 1, she was told to withdraw $1,350 in cash, get a Money Gram, and send it to Dallas. On June 3, her bank notified her that the check was a fraud.
• Thieves stole a stroller valued at $400 between 7 p.m. May 30 and 8 a.m. May 31 out of the backyard at a home on the 900 block of Edward Road.
• Vandals knocked over and dented an aluminum mailbox between 11 p.m. June 8 and 7:30 a.m. June 9 at a home on the 200 block of East School lane.
• Christine B. Schmidt, 39, of the 300 block of Pembroke Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:15 p.m. May 22 at Bode and Barrington roads and charged with retail theft, revoked or suspended license and uninsured motorist. According to reports, she was accused of taking earrings from Kohl's.