The Music Garden at RiverEdge Park offers what organizers are calling an "unconventional" concertgoing experience. Here's a look at some of the park's amenities:
• 10-acre grounds
• Space for 8,500 in preferred bench seating and on a grassy hill; lawn chairs and blankets allowed
• Parking, Metra trains and Pace buses across the street at the Aurora Transportation Center
• 200-person VIP viewing deck with food service and bar
• Bike path
• Boat dock
• Drink rails in bathrooms
• Concessions and beer from Two Brothers Roundhouse
• Natural landscaped shorelines and native plantings on Blues Island
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close