• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Lamar K. Powells, 30, of the 1500 block of South Homan, Chicago, and Delaney Thompson Jr., 29, of the 11000 block of South State Street, Chicago, were arrested around 2:43 p.m. June 9 on the 1600 block of North Arlington Heights Road and charged with felony retail theft. They are accused of taking liquor from Jewel, 440 E. Rand Road. An officer on patrol saw them pushing a Dominick's shopping cart that contained a duffel bag, briefcase and suitcase. The officer found 27 bottles of liquor valued at $847 inside the bags, reports said. The two also were charged with misdemeanor theft related to their possession of the shopping cart, reports said.
• Vandals smashed the rear passenger's-side window on a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country van in an apartment lot on the 900 block of East Shady Way between 9 p.m. June 6 and 2 p.m. June 7.
• Thieves stole 10 bird feeders and a pole out of the front and backyards at a home on the 600 block of East Clarendon between 10 p.m. June 8 and 2 a.m. June 9. Value was estimated at $610. During the same time and in the same neighborhood on the 400 block of East Marshall Street, thieves stole a trellis and two bird feeders with rain guards. Value was estimated at $229.
• Thieves stole a smartphone valued at $400 after the owner dropped it as she rode her bike between South Middle School and the 700 block of Lynden Lane around 1 p.m. June 7. She called her phone and a boy answered. He told her he would return her phone if she paid for it. He hung up and did not answer when she phoned again.
• Burglars stole 36 wineglasses, a decanter and a 3-foot folding step stool out of an unlocked storage unit in a condominium building on the 700 block of East Algonquin Road between June 1 and 8. Value was estimated at $470.
• A man stole something out of an unlocked detached garage around 4:30 a.m. June 9 on the 1100 block of North Mitchell Avenue. Based on a security video, police said the suspect was a white male, 5-foot-10, 240 pounds, brown hair, and wearing a gray and white T-shirt, gray and white work gloves, long sleeve sweatshirt with hood, black and white gym shoes and glasses.
• Christian B. Radar, 18, of the 25900 block of North Meadow View Court, Lake Barrington, was arrested May 22 and charged with possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor at Route 14 and Glendale Avenue. His adjudication hearing date is June 20.
• John F. Spica, 18, of the 25900 block of Oakhill, Lake Barrington, and a 17-year-old male from Lake Barrington, were arrested May 22 and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at Route 14 and Kaimer Avenue. Their adjudication hearing is June 20.
• Margaret J. Truitt, 60, of the 300 block of East Hillside Avenue, Barrington, was arrested May 25 at her home and charged with allowing dogs to bark and disturb others. Her adjudication hearing is June 20.
• Eric M. Jukiewicz, 32, of the 400 block of West Palatine Road, Palatine, was arrested May 25 at Route 14 and Ela Road and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, DUI and speeding. His court date is June 20.
• Brian S. Sheetz, 19, of the 200 block of Otis Road, Barrington Hills, and Alexa A. Argianas, 19, of the 0-100 block of Farmington Road, South Barrington, were arrested May 27 at Skyline Drive and Dundee Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana. Their adjudication hearing is June 20.
• Sara A. Head, 26, of the 11600 block of Grand Canyon Avenue, Huntley, was arrested May 30 at Main Street and Wyngate Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, traffic violations and DUI. Her court date is July 3.
• David R. Bonn, 18, of the 26900 block of Fenview Drive, Barringon, was arrested June 1 at Langendorf Park and charged with disorderly conduct. His adjudication hearing is June 20.
• Vandals spray painted graffiti May 27 on a traffic control box on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue, on a sidewalk on the 200 block of South Hough Street and on a sidewalk in the tunnel near Barrington High School.
• Thieves stole an iPhone out of a gym bag inside a closet at 117 E. Northwest Hwy. May 28.
• Burglars stole a purse May 31 out of an unlocked car at a home on the 200 block of Lageschulte Street. The offenders left the purse inside an unlocked garage on the 500 block of Lageschulte Street; a cellphone was stolen out of the garage.
• Burglars pried the access door to the attached garage at a home on the 900 block of South Willow Walk between 7:09 and 9:53 p.m. May 28, entered the home and stole jewelry.
• Burglars entered a home, possibly through an unlocked window, in the Dundee Quarter apartment complex between 10:30 p.m. June 1 and 7 p.m. June 2 and stole two TVs, a gold ring and a DVD player. Value was estimated at $1,099.
• Thieves stole a designer watch valued at $700 out of an unlocked locker at the Midtown Athletic Club, 1760 N. Hicks Road, May 20 but reported June 1.
• Terrica L. Woodfork, 19, of the 1000 block of Oak Ridge Drive, Streamwood, and Michelle Montgomery, 19, and a 17-year-old girl, both of the 1400 block of Laurel Oaks Road, Streamwood, were arrested around 4:30 p.m. May 20 at 1021 S. Sutton Road and charged with retail theft after a manager at Famous Footwear accused them of taking shoes. Officers found merchandise from Target and Discovery in their purses, police reports said. Value was estimated at $475.
• Claudia Chicas, 27, of the 800 block of Raymond Street, Elgin, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. May 24 at Target, 1001 S. Sutton Road, and charged with retail theft and obstructing identification. According to reports, she was seen taking merchandise May 24, May 7, and March 26. Value was estimated at $229.
• Jake Kuknyo, 20, of the 200 block of Britany Drive, Streamwood, was arrested around 7:05 p.m. June 5 at his home and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is July 15.
• Burglars kicked open the front door between 4 p.m. May 30 and 10:40 a.m. May 31 at a home on the 0-100 block of Hummingbird Lane and stole a 60-inch TV, a tablet computer, and digital camera. Value was estimated at $8,217.
• A man kicked open the front door around 11:20 a.m. May 31 at a home on the 200 block of Locksley Drive and stole money and three pieces of jewelry. A neighbor's video camera recorded the burglary. Value was estimated at $600.
• Thieves stole five 14k yellow gold rings with precious stones out of a locked case in a bedroom at a home on the 1700 block of South Greenmeadows Boulevard between May 18 and June 1. Value was estimated at $2,500.
Thieves stole a package containing 120 prescription pain medication out of a mailbox on the 1100 block of Fulton Drive between 3 and 5 p.m. May 30.
• Burglars stole cash out of a safe and desk drawers at the El Gordo convenience store, 5023 Valley Lane, between 11:08 p.m. June 5 and 1:30 a.m. June 6. Offenders cut wires to a security camera and placed a clear plastic cup lid in the rear door to keep it from closing.
• Onised Ruiz, 24, and Juan Jaramillo, 29, both of the 200 block of Seventh Street, Wheeling, were arrested around 6:50 p.m. May 19 and charged with aggravated assault and battery. A 29-year-old male neighbor said they pulled a kitchen knife and punched him in the face after drinking beer with him at his apartment, according to police reports. Their court date is July 3.
• Ivan Rodriguez, 21, and Jobanie Rodriquez-Beisa, 24, both of the 800 block of Colonial Drive, Wheeling, were arrested around 9:35 p.m. May 20 outside their townhouse and charged with battery to a police officer, obstructing, resisting arrest and aggravated assault after officers were called to a loud party on the 800 block of Colonial Drive. Their court date is July 3.