• Michelle F. Drury, 31, of the 1100 block of Rathbone Avenue, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy at a gas station at Galena Boulevard and Constitution Drive in Aurora spotted Drury about 2:31 a.m. Wednesday and recognized her as being intoxicated from a domestic incident earlier that night. At the domestic call, Drury was warned not to drive, as she failed field sobriety test.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two iPods and $38 were stolen between 2 and 3:30 a.m. June 7 from a vehicle on the 6N700 block of Hendricksen Road near St. Charles, according to sheriff's report.
• An iPod and sunglasses were stolen from a car on the 6N600 block of Heritage Court near St. Charles between 6 p.m. June 6 and 1 p.m. June 7, according to a sheriff's report.
• Lounge chairs, plants, tables and garbage cans were thrown into the Mill Creek Swim Club pool, 39W125 S. Mill Creek Drive, near Geneva, between 7 p.m. June 10 and 11 a.m. June 11, according to a sheriff's report.
• Three bottles of liquor valued at $170 were stolen at 8:56 p.m. Friday from Jewel, 115 S. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• John K. Schick, 23, of the 2000 block of Corral Drive, Aurora, was charged with possession of 10 to 30 grams of marijuana at 3:47 p.m. Thursday at Randall Road and Main Street, according to a police report.
• Ronald E. Spriet, 74, of the 800 block of Midway Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:52 p.m. Sunday on the 800 block of Midway Drive, according to a police report.
• A wallet containing $70, various forms of identification and credit cards was lost at D&S Liquors, 425 E. Wilson St., according to a police report. The incident was reported Friday.
• Someone broke the rear window on a car in the 900 block of North Van Buren Street at about 1:43 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• A locked blue and white Trek Marlin bicycle valued at $700 was stolen between 7:10 and 8:46 a.m. Friday from the 400 block of Thoria Road in Batavia, police said.
• An iPhone 5, valued at $300, was stolen after it was left in the women's washroom at Barnes and Noble, 102 Commons Drive, between 1:30 and 3:32 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.
• Richard A. Fessler, 62, of the 500 block of Manchester Road, Warrenville, was charged with battery at 3:35 p.m. June 8 after a fight in the 300 block of Crescent Place, according to a police report. James G. Porter, 45, of the 600 block of St. Charles Road, Glen Ellyn, also was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, the report said.