• Michelle F. Drury, 31, of the 1100 block of Rathbone Avenue, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a sheriff's report. A deputy at a gas station at Galena Boulevard and Constitution Drive in Aurora spotted Drury about 2:31 a.m. Wednesday and recognized her as being intoxicated from a domestic incident earlier that night. At the domestic call, Drury was warned not to drive, as she failed field sobriety test.
• Two iPods and $38 were stolen between 2 and 3:30 a.m. June 7 from a vehicle on the 6N700 block of Hendricksen Road near St. Charles, according to sheriff's report.
• An iPod and sunglasses were stolen from a car on the 6N600 block of Heritage Court near St. Charles between 6 p.m. June 6 and 1 p.m. June 7, according to a sheriff's report.
• Lounge chairs, plants, tables and garbage cans were thrown into the Mill Creek Swim Club pool, 39W125 S. Mill Creek Drive, near Geneva, between 7 p.m. June 10 and 11 a.m. June 11, according to a sheriff's report.
• Three bottles of liquor valued at $170 were stolen at 8:56 p.m. Friday from Jewel, 115 S. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• John K. Schick, 23, of the 2000 block of Corral Drive, Aurora, was charged with possession of 10 to 30 grams of marijuana at 3:47 p.m. Thursday at Randall Road and Main Street, according to a police report.
• Ronald E. Spriet, 74, of the 800 block of Midway Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:52 p.m. Sunday on the 800 block of Midway Drive, according to a police report.
• A wallet containing $70, various forms of identification and credit cards was lost at D&S Liquors, 425 E. Wilson St., according to a police report. The incident was reported Friday.
• Someone broke the rear window on a car in the 900 block of North Van Buren Street at about 1:43 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• A locked blue and white Trek Marlin bicycle valued at $700 was stolen between 7:10 and 8:46 a.m. Friday from the 400 block of Thoria Road in Batavia, police said.
• An iPhone 5, valued at $300, was stolen after it was left in the women's washroom at Barnes and Noble, 102 Commons Drive, between 1:30 and 3:32 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.
• Richard A. Fessler, 62, of the 500 block of Manchester Road, Warrenville, was charged with battery at 3:35 p.m. June 8 after a fight in the 300 block of Crescent Place, according to a police report. James G. Porter, 45, of the 600 block of St. Charles Road, Glen Ellyn, also was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, the report said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close