• A resident of the 0S100 block of Caitlin Square near Geneva reported Monday that $4,200 had been withdrawn from a bank account May 23 from a bank branch in Carmel, Ind., according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Joshua L. Allred, 22, of the 500 block of Woodlyn Drive, Aurora, was charged with aggravated battery to a victim over 60 and domestic battery at 7:40 p.m. Monday after an incident on the 500 block of Woodlyn near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. Allred is accused of punching a family member who confronted him because he was drinking all day, the report said.
• Someone went into a large wooden area on the 45W900 block of Plank Road near Burlington and cut down a large, rotting tree and hauled the wood away, according to a sheriff's report. The theft of more than $500 was reported at 8:22 a.m. Tuesday, the report said.
• Antonio B. Torres, 26, of the 1400 block of Wermes Avenue, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, driving while license suspended, no insurance and driving in the wrong lane after a traffic stop at 12:45 a.m. Saturday at Farnsworth and Fifth avenues near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. Torres failed field sobriety tests and registered a .212 in a breath test, the report said.
• Brian L. Maytum, 53, of the 900 block of South Fourth Street, St. Charles, was charged with misdemeanor battery at 6:40 p.m. Saturday after a fight with another bar patron at the Batavia Moose Lodge, 1535 S. Batavia Ave., according to a sheriff's report.
• Miguel A. Ojeda-Villa, 34, of the 2200 block of West 51st Street, Chicago, was charged with DUI, no valid driver's license, no insurance, improper lane use and illegal transportation of alcohol after a traffic stop at 12:16 a.m. Sunday at Lovedale Lane and Route 31 near North Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. A passenger, Benjamin Uribe, 43, of the 2700 block of West 24th Place, Chicago, was cited for illegal transportation of alcohol, the report said.