• Two landscaping lights were ripped out of the ground and smashed, on the 100 block of Lootens Court, it was reported at 6:45 a.m. June 4.
• A ReMax real estate sign and its post were damaged on the 900 block of First Street, it was reported at 7:44 a.m. June 4.
• Jimmy L. Nakashian, 23, of the 2300 block of Collins, and Shan A. Hamidani, 21, of the same address, were each charged with permitting a minor to become intoxicated, at 4:34 p.m. June 4 on the 2300 block of Collins, according to police. Alisa M. Bogdan, 18, of the 100 block of Franklin Street in Batavia, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor. Tearus J. Lesure, 20, of the 1400 block of Indiana Street in St. Charles, was charged with obstruction of justice related to his identification.
• Britt D. Quillen, 19, of the 0S400 block of Ellithorp Lane, Geneva, and Eric J. Mueller, 19, of the 800 block of Manchester Lane, Geneva, were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 11:58 p.m. June 1 in a parking lot on the 1100 block of Randall Court, according to a police report.
• Someone deliberately scratched the passenger side of a car between 8:30 p.m. May 21 and 1:30 a.m. June 1 on the 0-99 block of North Second Street.
• Douglas W. Komes, 54, of the 200 block of South Indiana Street in St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 7:38 p.m. May 31 at Marshall's, 1596 S. Randall Road. According to a police report, Komes is accused of taking a shirt, jeans, a hat, shoes and socks.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close