• Derek Thavonesiri, 20, of the 2300 block of Woodside Drive, Carpentersville, was charged Monday with the manufacture and delivery of marijuana, possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report. His bail was set Monday at $5,000, and his next court date is Wednesday.
• Police took several reports for criminal defacement to property May 20 after someone sprayed graffiti on property in the 11700 block of Kreutzer Road, the 12500 block of Reed Road, the 10700 block of Dundee Road and a decorative bridge at Huntley Road and Heritage Drive that leads into a subdivision, police said. Police took two more criminal defacement reports May 22 after someone sprayed graffiti on property in the 10700 block of Wheatlands Way and in the 11400 block of Main Street.
• A 15-year-old girl from Algonquin was arrested at the Arrowhead Apartments in Algonquin Friday and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. She was petitioned into juvenile court and released to mother.
• Kimberly D. Dunteman, 44, of the 4800 block of Rose Street, Crystal Lake, was arrested at the Algonquin Walmart in the 1400 block of South Randall Road Friday, and charged with retail theft, according to a police report. She was released from jail after posting $150 bond. She is due in court July 3 in McHenry County.
• A 14-foot long aluminum rowboat was reported stolen from Winaki Trail near the Fox River in Algonquin May 26, according to a sheriff's report. The owner, whose address was unavailable, estimated the rowboat was valued between $1,500 and $2,000 and did not think it floated away since it was secured by a chain to a large metal ball.
• One mailbox was pushed over, another one pulled up and repositioned so it faced backward, and a street sign pulled down between 12:30 and 1 a.m. Thursday in the 10N600 block of Oak Ridge Drive near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two off-road minibikes, a leaf blower, kerosene heater, drill set and other items were stolen between 2:30 and 4 p.m. May 25 from the 41W800 block of McDonald Road near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. The total loss was estimated at $5,264.
• A Samsung Galaxy S2, valued at $300, was lost at the Milk Pail, 14N630 Route 25, East Dundee, between 11 a.m. and noon May 26, according to a sheriff's report.