• Jason Michael Point, 39, of the 1000 block of Pleasant Street, DeKalb, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis, driving while his license was suspended, revoked or canceled and speeding, at 4:01 p.m. May 21 in the 200 block of Crissey Avenue, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Douglas W. Komes, 55, who is homeless, was charged with criminal trespass to land May 20 at Geneva Commons shopping center, according to a police report. Employees of a restaurant told police they saw Komes going through a garbage container outside the restaurant, and that his behavior was erratic and disturbing. Police officers issued a trespass warning to Komes and told him to leave, but he refused, police said, told them they would have to "beat him up" to get him to leave, and shouted obscenities at them. Komes was also charged May 21 in St. Charles with criminal trespass to a building. He has pleaded guilty in three other criminal trespass cases, according to court records. He also faces trespassing charges for a Feb. 13 incident in Aurora, and charges of resisting a peace officer, retail theft and criminal trespass to land for a March 6 incident in St. Charles.
• Kelly E. Dunn, 22 of the 800 block of Parkside Drive, Geneva, was charged with possession of cannabis at 12:47 p.m. May 14 in the 1400 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• A gazebo window was broken by an unknown projectile between 9 p.m. May 19 and 4 p.m. May 20 in the 800 block of Sterling Avenue, police said.
• Gregory E. French, 43, of the 600 block of Shepherd Lane, Geneva, was charged with having "loud, annoying noise" at his residence at 8:29 p.m. May 18, according to a police report.
• A gray leather purse was stolen out of a vehicle in the 200 block of Heather Road, it was reported to police at 4:38 p.m. May 17.
• Between 10 p.m. May 16 and 7:30 a.m. May 17 someone stole a Garmin Nuvi GPS device out of a vehicle in the 1200 block of Galway Court, police said.
• Between 11 p.m. May 16 and 5 a.m. May 17, someone stole a gray 2003 Chevrolet Suburban truck off a driveway in the 1200 block of Galway Court, police said.