We spend so much time in our yard, a nice makeover will be a wish come true. I have tried my best to make it great but something is missing still and any help from professionals will be like winning a megamillion lottery!
Transformation by Lurvey Landscape Supply and Garden Center of Des Plaines
Contact information ( * required )
The yard has a nice covered patio, but is lacking some structure with plantings. It does have a flowering ornamental tree which will provide some shade to the area.
• Install a curvy planting bed and incorporate the exsiting tree.
• In the new planting bed, plant a mixture of flowering shrubs and perennials that will provide all seasons of interest.
• Dress the patio up with some container plantings that can be switched out as needed.
Transformation by World Market (Randhurst) of Mount Prospect
This homeowner has an enclosed backyard with pergola-covered patio. Looks like it is used mostly as a storage area for kids toys and grill. There is no area to sit with guests and relax or enjoy the day outside. With the addition of landscaping, we feel an outdoor seating area would really liven up the space and add some much needed color.
• Seating area: Our all-weather wicker Solano modular sectional can be used to create custom seating area. Use our Landon stools as a coffee table and move the existing table and chairs adjacent to the grill. Utilize toss pillows to add some color and brighten the space.
• Use our gray potting bench along the back of the house on the right side corner. Add two pool loungers and cushions to the outside of the pergola for some relaxing in the sun.
• Add two Adirondack chairs facing into the sectional to complete the outdoor seating area with bright colors and an entertaining feel.
• Use string lights surrounding the pergola to provide some color and lighting for entertaining during the evening hours.