• Someone stole $20 and rifled through the center console on a pickup truck on the 2100 block of Allen Drive near Geneva between 4 p.m. Thursday and 4 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
Contact information ( * required )
• A car parked at Ferson Creek Elementary School, 38W160 Bolcum Road near St. Charles, was scratched with a key between 7:50 a.m. and 8:50 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• A rock was used to break a headlight on a car on the 43W700 block of Willow Creek Court near Elburn between 12:01 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff report.
• A rehabilitation crew discovered damage and evidence of a large teenage party at 6 a.m. May 13 in the basement of the First Church of the Nazarene, 1801 Jericho Road, Aurora, according to a sheriff report. The facility, which was closed due to a basement flood, was damaged when people punched and kicked holes in walls and left empty beer cans and cups. Someone also wrote "Prom 2013" on the wall, the report said.
• Anton Kondaurov, 19, of the 400 block of Wolcott Lane in Batavia, was charged at 12:36 a.m. May 19 with hosting an unlawful residential gathering, according to police. He was also charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, as were Braden A.W. Charles. 20, of the 100 block of Dixon Drive, Batavia; Alvara Velazquez, 19, of the 200 block of Lathem Street, Batavia; Emily R. Van Maldegam, 18, of the 600 block of Highbury, Geneva; and a juvenile.
• Marc T., Okerblad, 22, of the 500 block of South Harrison Street in Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol; driving while his license was suspended, revoked or canceled; possession of drug paraphernalia; and resisting a peace officer, at 1:28 a.m. May 19 on the 0-99 block of East Wilson Street, police report.
• Someone drew a nude, headless man and wrote lyrics on a playground slide at J.B. Nelson Elementary School, 334 William Wood Lane, it was reported at 6 p.m. May 18.
• A green-white-and-black men's mountain bicycle was stolen from a yard on the 0-99 block of North Harrison Street, it was reported at 6:21 p.m. May 18.
• Three Craftsmen woodworking machines were stolen within the past two weeks from a garage on the 100 block of North Dixon Avenue, it was reported at 12:12 p.m. May 17.
• A $1,100 gunmetal gray Valentino purse, with a rhinestone clasp, was stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. May 11 at Jobella Santoro, 310 Campbell St.
• Thrown rocks broke the exterior panes on three windows, and damaged a door, between 5 and 8:50 p.m. May 14 at Heartland Elementary School, 3300 Heartland Drive.
• Zachery T. Duncan, 18, of the 2400 block of Canal Street in Blue Island, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by minor at 12:11 a.m. May 15 on the 500 block of South Third Street, according to police.
• A heavy-duty Milwaukee cart dolly was stolen between 2:30 p.m. May 15 and 6 a.m. May 16 off the construction site at the Raymond. G. Scott Cancer Center at Delnor Hospital, 304 S. Randall Road. Tools that had been on it were stacked neatly on the ground.
• A black leather appointment book was stolen out of a car between 11 p.m. May 13 and 6:30 a.m. May 14 on the 900 block of Union Street.