This copy is for personal, non-commercial use. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution you can: 1) Use the "Reprint" button found on the top and bottom of every article, 2) Visit reprints.theygsgroup.com/dailyherald.asp for samples and additional information or 3) Order a reprint of this article now.
NEW YORK — Beyoncé is canceling her Tuesday concert in Belgium because of dehydration and exhaustion.
In an email to The Associated Press, the singer’s publicist says Beyoncé has been advised by her doctors to rest. She was scheduled to perform at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp. The show will be rescheduled and tickets can be used at that show.
Her next tour date is Wednesday at the same arena. The statement says “she is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision.”
Beyoncé, 31, launched her “Mrs. Carter World Tour” last month in Belgrade, Serbia. It wraps Aug. 5 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Copyright © 2013 Paddock Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.