• Sean P. Hamman, 23, of the 17W700 block of Box Elder Avenue, Wheaton, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of under 2.5 grams of marijuana and driving on the sidewalk at 5:12 a.m. May 3 on the 600 block of East State Street, according to a police report. • Someone broke the passenger window on a vehicle on the 0-99 block of North Fourth Street between 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. April 30 and stole a Coach computer bag, containing a cellphone and Dell laptop, according to a police report. The total loss was estimated at $1,400.
• Jaime Perez Jr., 21, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, and Maxwell E. Lutz, 21, of the 900 block of Woodland Hills Road, Batavia, were arrested and charged with marijuana possession at 1:21 p.m. April 30 at Wheeler Park, 822 N. First St., according to a sheriff report. Perez also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.
• A rear license plate was stolen between 11 a.m. and noon Sunday from an 2007 Infiniti GX56 while it was parked on the 200 block of Commons Drive, according to a police report.
• Juan Toniz, 41, of the 500 block of Anderson Boulevard, Geneva, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of a fraudulent identification card after a traffic stop at 11:27 a.m. May 1 on the 700 block of North Street, according to a police report.
Kane County • Two large ceramic rocks and a large wood beam were reported stolen Tuesday from a barn on the 4S500 block of Harter Road near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff report. The items were last seen in December 2012.
• Seven Stihl chain saws were stolen between 9 p.m. May 3 and noon Saturday from a storage shed on the 100 block of Woodcliff Drive near South Elgin, according to a sheriff report.
• A wallet was stolen from a pickup truck on the 6N500 block of Route 25 near St. Charles between 7:30 a.m. Tuesday and 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff report.