• A 17-year-old boy from Algonquin was arrested in the 700 block of Webster Street Wednesday and charged with theft, police said. He was petitioned into juvenile court and later released to his father.
Contact information ( * required )
• A 14-year-old girl from Lake in the Hills was charged with theft of less than $300 April 30, police said. The girl turned herself in at the Algonquin police station and was referred to the Tri County Area Peer Jury, police said. She was later released into the custody of her guardian.
• Debra Spielman, 48, of the 200 block of White Oak Street, Hampshire, turned herself in April 30 retail theft charge, according to a police report. She was released after posting $150 bond and is due in court June 5 in McHenry County.
• Angela T. Novak, 35, of the 400 block of Village Creek Drive, Lake in the Hills, was arrested at the Algonquin Walmart April 30 and later charged with retail theft, according to a police report. She was released on a notice to appear in court May 29 in Algonquin.
• Bradley E. Youngerman, 32, of the 4N800 block of West Wood Drive, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:51 p.m. Friday at Route 64 and I.C. Trail Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. Youngerman failed to slow down when approaching an emergency vehicle, the report said.