• Aaron P. Synder, 23, of the 400 block of Union Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and driving while his license is suspended at 9:21 a.m. April 29 in the 300 block of East Side Drive, according to a police report.
• Part of the seal on a tire on a double-seat jogging stroller was cut and removed between 7 a.m. April 22 and 1:30 p.m. April 23, while the stroller was on the front porch of a home in the 400 block of Ford Street, police said.
• Darian Romero, 19, of the 1900 block of Bradley Drive, Montgomery, was charged with speeding and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:14 a.m. April 27 in the 900 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report. He also received a warning for driving without a left headlight.
• Graffiti was placed on the abutments and supports of the railroad bridge over Crissey Avenue, it was discovered at 9:25 a.m. April 26, police said.
• A large gray bird cage, two large tray planters containing pink flowers, and a gray rack were stolen between 6:30 p.m. April 27 and 11:30 a.m. April 28 from in front of Denise's Home Adornments Ltd., 221 S. Third St., police said.
• A Sony Vaio laptop computer in a black case was stolen out of a vehicle between 12:15 and 12:45 p.m. April 28 in the 0-99 block of South Second Street, police said. The laptop is engraved, above the keyboard, with a Bible verse.
• A passenger window was shattered at 12:12 a.m. Sunday at Randall Road and Heritage Lane, police said.
• Jeremy A. Almodovar, 20, of the 1600 block of Riverside Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis at 2:32 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Illinois Avenue, according to a police report.
• An employee from Radio Shack, 21 N. Randall Road, reported to police at 11:50 a.m. Saturday that someone filled its garbage bin with cut up carpeting. Doing so is considered theft of services.
• Lydia Alexis Honea, 19, of the 600 block of South Batavia Avenue, turned herself in on a retail theft warrant at 3:12 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report.
• A cellphone was stolen during a garage sale in the 400 block of Appleton, it was reported at 5:13 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Someone broke a guardrail on a gazebo on the Riverwalk, it was reported to police at 3:50 p.m. Wednesday.
• Bradley E. Youngerman, 32, of the 4N800 block of West Wood Drive, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:51 p.m. Friday at Route 64 and I.C. Trail Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report. Youngerman failed to slow down when approaching an emergency vehicle, the report said.
• Three drills, three saws, three nail guns and three levels -- worth a combined $2,470 -- were stolen between 4:30 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Saturday from a vehicle in the 5N100 block of Bluff Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone drove a vehicle through the lawn of a home in the 35W700 block of Bluff Drive near St. Charles between 7:30 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close