• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Argenis Morales, 21, of the 7300 block of Thornwood Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8 a.m. April 29 at Stearns Road and Rosewood Court and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is June 13.
• A vandal hurled a large piece of concrete from a nearby construction site that shattered the rear window and damaged the rear deck on a vehicle on the 1700 block of Ariana Drive around 8 a.m. April 28. Damage was estimated at $1,050. During the same time, a vandal hurled a similar rock that shattered the rear window on a vehicle on the 100 block of Rushmore Drive.
• Burglars stole a pair of snow boarding goggles out of an unlocked car on the 1300 block of Branden Lane around 3 a.m. April 27.
• Dhavala Patel, 20, of the 100 block of Stanton Drive, Bartlett, was arrested around 2:15 a.m. April 25 at Bartlett Road and Tameling Court and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and illegal lane usage. His court date is May 30.
• Vandals broke the wooden post attached to a mailbox at a home on the 1100 block of Pinetree Lane April 22. Damage was estimated at $100.
•Nicholas J. Pansino, 19, of the 500 block of West Morse Avenue, Bartlett, was arrested around 4:10 p.m. April 20 on Route 59 and charged with possession of marijuana. His court date is May 10.
• Thieves stole four White Sox ticket vouchers out of a mailbox on the 300 block of Wildberry Lane around 7 p.m. April 19.
• Thieves stole a set of tires from a Cadillac Escalade on the 1000 block of Auburn Lane around 7 a.m. April 18. Value was estimated at $3,200.
• Wilfredo Berrios-Agosto Jr., 24, of the 5500 block of Court H, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. May 2 at Carmel and Catalina and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves stole a bicycle on the 1600 block of Evergreen around 5 p.m. May 2.
• Aldo Velazquez, 24, of the 6800 block of Orchard, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. April 30 at Hawthorne and Westchester and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Burglars stole parts of a drum set out of a garage on the 7100 block of Center between April 28 and 30.
• Jesus Perez, 35, of the 2000 block of Narcissus, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:55 p.m. April 30 at his home and charged with assault.
• Thieves stole a bicycle parked at Greenbrook Elementary School, 5208 Arlington, around 1 p.m. April 29.
• Scott A. Cecille, 46, of the 700 block of Krause, Streamwood, was arrested around 1:15 a.m. April 28 at Irving Park and Kingsbury roads and charged with DUI, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
• Oscar I. Rodriguez, 24, of the 800 block of Grand Lake, West Chicago, was arrested around 2:35 a.m. April 28 at Catalina and Santa Barbara and charged with possession of a controlled substance. He also was arrested on three warrants out of DuPage County.
• Cotton R. Gerdes, 20, of the 0-100 block of Portwine, Roselle, was arrested around 9:45 a.m. April 28 on the 1500 block of Fremont and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Heladio Lopez-Benitez, 33, of the 2400 block of Leslie, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4:05 p.m. April 27 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Burglars stole a guitar out of a garage on the 1300 block of Kingsbury around 3:30 p.m. April 25.
• Thieves stole a satellite dish from the west side of an apartment building on the 2400 block of Leslie around 10 a.m. April 25.
• Burglars stole tools overnight April 23-24 out of a vehicle on the 6800 block of Glenwood.
• Thieves stole a digital camera on the 1500 block of Olivia around 7 p.m. April 23.
• Javier E. Anria, 27, of the 800 block of Orange, Elgin, was arrested around 9:15 a.m. April 23 at Lake and Walnut streets and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended.
• Nery Sanchez, 18, of the 700 block of Dulles, Des Plaines, was arrested around 4 p.m. April 21 at a store, 7435 Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A juvenile was also arrested and charged with retail theft, reports said.
•Adam George Olmetti, 19, of the 7900 block of Huntington, Hanover Park, and juveniles were arrested around 11:15 p.m. April 21 at Irving Park and McKool roads and charged with littering and possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole two ladders and a ratchet strap out of the bed of a truck on the 1400 block of Sutter around 9 a.m. April 21.
• Trenton Waychof, 18, of the 100 block of Washington, Carpentersville, was arrested around 7:20 a.m. April 20 on the 1800 block of Downey and charged with unlawful use of a weapon.
• Brandon Payne, 21, of the 400 block of Grand Canyon Parkway, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. April 21 at Grand Canyon and Route 72 and charged with retail theft. His court date is May 24.
• Gregorio Bernabe, 18, of the 2400 block of South St. Louis Street, Chicago, was arrested around 2:30 a.m. April 21 at 1 West Golf Road and charged with consumption of liquor by a minor, DUI and traffic violations. His court date is May 15.
• Daniel Ballesteros, 43, of the 500 block of North Aldine Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 10:25 p.m. April 19 at the police department, 411 W. Higgins Road, and charged with battery. He reportedly punched a teammate in the eye during a game at the Grand Sports Arena, 2350 Hassell Road, around 8:30 p.m. April 19. According to reports, Ballesteros coached the team. His teammate was head butted by a player on the opposing team. Ballesteros pulled his injured player to let him rest, but the man argued with Ballesteros and called his mother an indecent name. Ballesteros responded by punching him. The victim was treated at St. Alexius Medical Center. His court date is May 30.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Chevrolet Express van in a driveway on the 1400 block of Cooper Lane between 10 p.m. April 17 and 7 a.m. April 18 and stole a sanding machine, three staple guns, and a jigsaw. Value was estimated at $1,348.
• Ryan Steven Diggins, 31, of the 0-100 block of East State Parkway, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:05 p.m. April 20 at Extended Stay hotel, 51 E. State Parkway, and charged with battery after he reportedly punched a crew member in the face while he was stripping a room because of flood damage. Diggins picked up a broom and swung it at the man, reports added. His court date is May 9.
• Karen A. Mlynarczyk, 48, of the 3800 block of North Firestone Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. April 10 at Fox and Hound, 1416 N. Roselle Road, and charged with battery after she reportedly splashed wine on a male customer who was calling her names and then threw her wineglass at him. The glass cut his left ear, reports said. Her court date is May 10.
• Candy Jenkins, 18, of the 0-100 block of Park Road, Elgin, was arrested around 8:10 p.m. April 13 at McDonald's restaurant, 2545 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with battery after she reportedly hit a male counselor with Park Road House, where Jenkins is a resident and ward of the state, with a toy gun. They left the restaurant in a car driven by another staff member. Jenkins again hit the counselor in the head with the toy gun, reports said. Her court date is April 30.