• Eriberto Vega, 44, was charged with retail theft at 2:57 p.m. Wednesday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. Police said he stole an item or items with a total value of less than $300. Vega gave an address of an Aurora homeless shelter.
• Brett M. Bullock, 24, of the 800 block of Newberry Drive, Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis -- fewer than 30 grams, at 8:40 a.m. Tuesday on Blair Street, according to a police report.
• Someone broke a window and kicked in a screen at the former First Baptist Church property, 15 N. Washington Avenue, it was reported to police at 11:07 a.m. Tuesday.
• A Samsung Galaxy SII cellphone was stolen around 9:45 p.m. April 1 out of the women's locker room at Cadence Fitness and Health Center, 296 S. Randall Road. The theft was reported April 11, police said.
• Between 10:15 and 5:30 p.m. April 9, someone stole a 250GB slim Sony PlayStation3 video game system from the sales floor at Game Stop, 1492 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Graffiti was written on playground equipment at Elm Park, 419 Elm Ave., it was discovered at 5:33 p.m. April 12, police said.
• A resident of the 6N400 block of River Grange Road near St. Charles applied for a loan in late March and learned someone had opened a cable account in Los Angeles in the resident's name and that there was a $114 outstanding balance, according to a sheriff's report. The matter was reported to deputies on at 3 p.m. Thursday, the report said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close