• Eriberto Vega, 44, was charged with retail theft at 2:57 p.m. Wednesday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. Police said he stole an item or items with a total value of less than $300. Vega gave an address of an Aurora homeless shelter.
• Brett M. Bullock, 24, of the 800 block of Newberry Drive, Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis -- fewer than 30 grams, at 8:40 a.m. Tuesday on Blair Street, according to a police report.
• Someone broke a window and kicked in a screen at the former First Baptist Church property, 15 N. Washington Avenue, it was reported to police at 11:07 a.m. Tuesday.
• A Samsung Galaxy SII cellphone was stolen around 9:45 p.m. April 1 out of the women's locker room at Cadence Fitness and Health Center, 296 S. Randall Road. The theft was reported April 11, police said.
• Between 10:15 and 5:30 p.m. April 9, someone stole a 250GB slim Sony PlayStation3 video game system from the sales floor at Game Stop, 1492 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Graffiti was written on playground equipment at Elm Park, 419 Elm Ave., it was discovered at 5:33 p.m. April 12, police said.
• A resident of the 6N400 block of River Grange Road near St. Charles applied for a loan in late March and learned someone had opened a cable account in Los Angeles in the resident's name and that there was a $114 outstanding balance, according to a sheriff's report. The matter was reported to deputies on at 3 p.m. Thursday, the report said.