• Dustin W. Sronce, 21, of the 6N600 Tuscola Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Monday with harassment through electronic communications on the 600 block of Park Street, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Someone stole a laptop computer from an unlocked car in the parking lot of Menard's, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. The loss was reported at 12:29 p.m. Tuesday.
• Someone threw a fast food cup of red liquid from a car at Hart Road and Wind Energy Pass at 6:05 p.m. Thursday that caused $150 damage to the side view mirror of a car traveling the other way, according to a police report.
• Dezmon A. Greene, 28, of the 12000 block of Wild Rye Court, Plainfield, was charged with criminal trespass to land at 5:59 p.m. Tuesday on the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• A Geneva woman reported that her black purse was stolen sometime between March 28 and noon Friday from her van, according to a police report. The report did not indicate where the van was located. The loss was estimated at $50, the report said.
• An iPhone 4S in a Hello Kitty case, valued at $570, was stolen between 10:30 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. April 3 from a gym locker at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., according to a police report.
• Someone broke holes into about 100 feet of a plastic fence behind businesses on the 500 block of Commons Drive between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. April 3, causing an estimated $1,500 damage, according to a police report.