• A windshield on a crane was shattered at Larson-Becker Co., 100 N. River St., it was reported at 10:58 a.m. Friday, police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• Lawn furniture was stolen on the 700 block of Ekman Drive, it was reported at 2:02 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Beligca L. Marrero, 27, of the 200 block of Sumner, Aurora, was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Thursday on the 1100 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. Marrero was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, no license, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane use, driving without a valid license, and driving under the influence of alcohol.
• A washer and dryer were reported missing 1:17 p.m. Thursday from a vacant, foreclosed home for sale on the 42W0-99 block of Retreat Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Daniel Perillo, 48, of the 37W300 block of Mission Hills Drive, St. Charles, was charged with violation of an order of protection at 10:03 p.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report. Perillo was served with the order at 10 p.m. that night and the victim told authorities he called her at 10:03 p.m. Perillo told authorities he had mistakenly dialed her number.
• A resident of the 2200 block of Jericho Road near Aurora reported eight unauthorized credit card charges at 7 a.m. Wednesday, totaling $797, according to a sheriff's report.
• A male caller phoned a resident of the 7N700 block of Route 47 near Maple Park at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, claiming to be a relative who won a trip to Mexico and now needed $2,500 to get out of jail there, according to a sheriff's report. The resident called authorities and no money changed hands.