• A windshield on a crane was shattered at Larson-Becker Co., 100 N. River St., it was reported at 10:58 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Lawn furniture was stolen on the 700 block of Ekman Drive, it was reported at 2:02 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Beligca L. Marrero, 27, of the 200 block of Sumner, Aurora, was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Thursday on the 1100 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. Marrero was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, no license, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane use, driving without a valid license, and driving under the influence of alcohol.
• A washer and dryer were reported missing 1:17 p.m. Thursday from a vacant, foreclosed home for sale on the 42W0-99 block of Retreat Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Daniel Perillo, 48, of the 37W300 block of Mission Hills Drive, St. Charles, was charged with violation of an order of protection at 10:03 p.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report. Perillo was served with the order at 10 p.m. that night and the victim told authorities he called her at 10:03 p.m. Perillo told authorities he had mistakenly dialed her number.
• A resident of the 2200 block of Jericho Road near Aurora reported eight unauthorized credit card charges at 7 a.m. Wednesday, totaling $797, according to a sheriff's report.
• A male caller phoned a resident of the 7N700 block of Route 47 near Maple Park at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, claiming to be a relative who won a trip to Mexico and now needed $2,500 to get out of jail there, according to a sheriff's report. The resident called authorities and no money changed hands.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close