• Three garages were burglarized overnight April 4 and 5 in the Tanner Trails subdivision, police said. Two were in the 500 block of Kelley Drive, where the offender entered through service doors. One was unlocked, and nothing was taken; in the other, the offender forced their way in, and stole a purse and a laptop computer out of the vehicles. The third case was in the 2800 block of Berman Road, where entry was made through an unlocked service door; nothing was taken.
• Someone stole a preloaded credit card in the 100 block of Webster Street, it was reported at 6:14 p.m. April 2, police said.
• Keenan L. Herlihy, 18, of the 400 block of Franklin Street, Batavia, was charged with resisting a peace officer, trespassing after notice was given, and possession of drug paraphernalia April 1 at a park on South River Street, according to a police report.
• Someone stole a $103 check out of an unlocked vehicle between 5 p.m. March 30 and 12:50 p.m. March 31 in a lot in the 100 block of South Batavia Avenue, police said.
• Two people were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:58 a.m. March 30 in the 700 block of West State Street. According to police, those charged were Charles M. Fulco, 18, of the 0-99 block of Briar Lane, Geneva; and a 17-year-old Geneva boy.
• Someone cracked a window on the east side of the former Mill Race Inn restaurant, 4 E. State St., it was reported to police at 11:55 p.m. March 29.