• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Elk Grove Village
• Marco A. Silva, 21, of the 1700 block of West Algonquin Road, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 3:10 p.m. March 22 at Forest and Oakton streets and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. His court date is April 17.
• Arnold Amanya, 26, of the 1000 block of Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested March 28 at 801 Meacham Road and charged with retail theft. His court date is April 17.
•Thieves stole the catalytic converter from a 1997 Chevrolet Express van belonging to Century Glass, 1315 Howard St., between 5 p.m. March 22 and 8 a.m. March 25. Value was estimated at $700.
• Michael A. Muscarello, 47, of the 1100 block of Randville Drive, Palatine, was arrested around 5:30 p.m. March 12 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with theft of lost/mislaid property after he was seen on a security video taking a customer's purse valued at $70 she left in a shopping cart in the parking lot.
• Vandals set two rolls of toilet paper on fire, burning a toilet plunger and baby changing station, in a men's restroom at McDonald's, 275 W. Northwest Hwy., between 1:40 and 1:45 a.m. March 20. Damage was estimated at $220.
• Vandals hurled two large chunks of asphalt that shattered the rear window and damaged the rear passenger's-side quarter panel on a 2002 Toyota on the 1300 block of East Inverrary Lane between 10 p.m. March 21 and 5 a.m. March 22.
• Vandals threw several pieces of broken concrete that dented and scratched a 2007 Chevrolet on the 1100 block of North Sterling Avenue between 6:30 p.m. March 22 and 10:30 a.m. March 23.
• Burglars stole CDs, cellphone charger, personal paperwork, USB charger and a radio/cellphone adapter out of a 2006 Ford on the 400 block of South Hale Street between 4 p.m. March 19 and 6:32 a.m. March 20.
• Burglars ransacked the glove box and center console and stole loose change out of an unlocked 2004 Buick on the 300 block of North Schiller Street between 6 p.m. March 19 and noon March 20.
• Burglars stole the steering wheel air bag out of an unlocked 2012 Chevrolet Traverse at Grossinger Chevrolet, 151 E. Lake-Cook Road, between 5 a.m. March 18 and 10 a.m. March 19.
• Olga O. Bucio, 41, of the 0-100 block of North Lakewood Court, South Elgin, was arrested around 9:15 p.m. March 25 at Target, 1001 S. Sutton Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took merchandise valued at $180.
• Domingo Rosales, 57, of the 5900 block of South Kenneth Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 10:40 a.m. March 26 at a construction site for U Store It, 145 W. Irving Park Road, and charged with battery after he reportedly hit a man on the side of his head with a power lift remote controller. According to reports, Rosales and the victim were arguing where Rosales, driver for Elston Materials, should unload bricks.