• Tyler F. Grodzki, 20, of the 1000 block of Brittany Bend, Lake in the Hills, was arrested March 27 on an outstanding warrant out of Cook County, charging him with possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report. During the Grodzki arrest, Daryl L. McGehee, 22, of the 10400 block of Centennial Avenue, Huntley, was arrested and later charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. Both men were taken to McHenry County to await their bond hearings.
• A 17-year-old Huntley boy was arrested March 25 and charged with retail theft, police said. The boy was released to his parents with a notice to appear in McHenry County court April 22. The location of the reported theft was not provided.
• Three mailboxes and one garage door were reported damaged Sunday in Elgin, police said. One mailbox was in the 10700 block of Lone Star Way, another mailbox and the garage door were in the 10800 block of Lone Star Way and the third mail box was in the 10700 block of Santa Fe Trail, police said.
• Cash was reported stolen from a coin-operated machine inside a business in the 10300 block of Vine Street, police said Sunday.
• Brian Coombs, 22, of the 0-100 block of Longwood Place, Elgin, was charged with retail theft and resisting/obstructing a police officer March 25, according to court records. There was no further information on where the incident took place. Coombs is next due in court April 24.