• Timothy R. Spears, 43, of the 700 block of Church Street, in Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis at 8:22 a.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Kaneville Road, according to a police report. He was also charged with operating a vehicle after expiration of its registration, and improper use of registration.
Contact information ( * required )
• Two people were charged with possession of cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) at 2:45 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of North Street, according to a police report. They are Sarah Helen Ramiar, 19, of the 0-99 block of West Hawthorne Lane, West Chicago, and Stephen Wyatt Lafleur, 19, of the 0N300 block of County Farm Road, Winfield. Ramiar was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Allen Dwayne Murrell, 26, of the 700 block of Westfield Course, Geneva, was charged with assault at 7:26 a.m. Sunday at his home, according to a police report. A male complained Murrell yelled at him, close to his face, something that made the victim believe Murrell would batter him.
• Joseph A. Pec, 36, was charged with disorderly conduct at 10:57 p.m. Monday at an unspecified restaurant in the 1400 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report. Pec's address is a shelter for the homeless, in the 600 block of South River Street, Aurora.
• James P. Punis, 41, of the 1300 block of South 14th Street, St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 6:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 0-99 block of Kane Street, according to a police report. He was also charged with failure to stop at a stop line/crosswalk/intersection.
• Someone made an unauthorized withdrawal of $2,100 Tuesday from the bank account of a resident in the 39W300 block of Sheldon Lane near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report. The incident was reported at 5:12 p.m. Wednesday.
• A resident of the 5N600 block of Cranberry Lane near St. Charles Monday sent $300 to a seller on Craigslist for four Chicago Blackhawks tickets but didn't receive the tickets, according to a sheriff's report. The phone number of the seller was disconnected and authorities traced the seller's email to Jefferson County, Ala.