Submitted by Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
Everyone knows Girl Scout cookies are good right out of the box. But did you know they also work well as ingredients in many recipes? Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois is hosting a contest via Pinterest collecting recipes featuring Girl Scout Cookies as ingredients. Anyone can enter by:
Contact information ( * required )
• Following GSNI on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/GSNorthernIL;
• Creating a board called "The Great Girl Scout Cookie Challenge";
• Pinning photos of food made using Girl Scout Cookies;
• Making sure recipes are included in the comments or linked in some way;
• Including #GSNICookieChallenge in the post.
The grand prize is a "Baking Basket" valued at $100. Each recipe counts as one entry into the contest.
Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois reserves the right to use photos and recipes collected during this contest in other printed and digital materials. Credit will be given to people who submit recipes. In order to be selected as a winner, participant Pinterest profiles must be connected to Facebook for notification purposes.
Entries will be accepted through Sunday, March 31. The winner will be chosen April 1. For more information, contact Marissa Garza at firstname.lastname@example.org.