• Alexander M. Koepke, 18, of the 300 block of Prairieview Drive, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 7:51 a.m. March 20 at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., according to a police report.
• A woman's wallet was stolen out of her purse as it lay on the floor by her chair sometime between 3:15 and 3:45 p.m. March 21 at Panera Bread, 1492 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Uriah D. Smith, 21, of the 1800 block of Wessel Court, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and speeding at 1:55 a.m. March 21 on the 300 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Tyler J. Winans, 24, of the 100 block of Syril Drive, Geneva, was charged on March 20 with felony burglary, trespassing and unauthorized possession of a title/registration/license plates, according to police. He is accused of pulling on door handles on cars in the parking lot of an apartment complex on the 300 block of Brittany Court and stealing a flashlight, sunglasses and identification cards, police said.
• A burglar shattered windows on three vehicles, reached in and stole purses between 7 and 8:30 p.m. March 20 on the 300 block of Stevens Street, while the car owners were taking a yoga class, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close