90 schools compete in Jazz in the Meadows festival
- Photos (6)
Another year, another great day of music at Jazz in the Meadows. More than 90 schools competed in the daylong jazz festival held for 28 years at Rolling Meadows High School.
Here are the final scores in each class.
Warren Township High School
Junior High Class
1. Cooper Middle School
2. Gemini Junior High School
3. Sperreng/Truman Middle School
Large School combos
1. Naperville North High School
2. Barrington High School
3. John Hersey High School I
Small School combos
1. Tie, Webster Groves High School I and Deerfield High School.
3. Webster Grove High School II.
High school second bands
1. John Hersey High School II.
2. West Aurora High School II.
3. Champaign Central High School II.
1. Shawano High School I.
2. Metamora High School.
3. Illinois Valley Central High School I.
1. Decatur MacArthur High School.
2. Webster Groves High School
3. Champaign Central High School I.
1. Wheeling High School I.
2. John Hersey High School I.
3. Lake Zurich High School I.
1. Warren High School I.
2. Bolingbrook High School I.
3. Naperville North High School.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close