• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Elk Grove Village
Contact information ( * required )
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Ford Escape on the 400 block of South Busse Road between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Feb. 5 and stole a tool bag with tools. Loss was estimated at $3,206.
• Thieves stole a 1999 Volvo semi-cab in a business lot at 2000 Elmhurst Road between Jan. 28 and Feb. 6. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Thieves stole a 1987 Chris Craft 222 Stinger boat parked behind a building at 1462 Elmhurst Road between Jan. 28 and Feb. 7. Value was estimated at $8,000.
• Burglars triggered an alarm at Visco Entertainment, 1250 Louis Ave., around 7:40 p.m. Feb. 10. Officers found that the front door lock had been pried off, a front office door damaged, a ladder on the north side of the building, three skylights on the roof damaged, a large hole on the west side of the building and boxes stacked up. It was not immediately clear if anything was missing. Damage was estimated at $2,630.
• Burglars forced open the rear door at a home on the 0-100 block of Oakton between 5:45 and 6 p.m. Feb. 2, ransacked rooms and stole jewelry, iPad and cash. Value was estimated at $5,500.
• Keith A. Migasi, 50, of the 300 block of Green Street, Bensenville, was arrested around 9:45 a.m. Feb. 10 at 1490 Jarvis Ave. and charged with theft. His court date is April 2.
• Nicholas D. Murray, 18, of the 0-100 block of Shelley Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 1:15 p.m. Feb. 8 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with criminal trespass to a state school zone. His court date is April 2.
• Ryan S. Ruebusch, 22, of the 200 block of Brantwood Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 3:45 p.m. Jan. 29 at Cosman Road and Chelmsford Lane and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. His court date is Feb. 25.
• Gerlando Barone, 32, of the 400 block of North Pine Street, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 5 p.m. Feb. 4 at York Road and Devon Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is March 18.
• Albert J. Grandenitti, 51, of the 0N000 block of Sunset Drive, West Chicago, was arrested around 5 p.m. Feb. 6 at the DuPage County sheriff's office and charged with fleeing a peace officer and fleeing and eluding. His court date is March 19.
• Thieves stole a cellphone from the lobby in a bank at 100 Higgins Road around noon Feb. 5 after the owner left it on a table. Value was estimated at $550.
• Burglars forced entry into a storage area at American Academy of Pediatrics, 141 Northwest Point Blvd., around 2:25 p.m. Feb. 5 and stole a snowblower and salt sprayer. Value was estimated at $760.
• A woman stole meat valued at $250 from Dominick's, 980 Elk Grove Town Center, around 4:45 p.m. Feb. 5.
• Burglars stole gift cards and a radar detector out of an unlocked 2006 Lexus on the 300 block of Birchwood Avenue between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 31 and 9 a.m. Feb. 1. Value was estimated at $450.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of a gym locker at 500 W. Elk Grove Blvd. between 8:15 and 9 a.m. Feb. 4. Value was estimated at $740.
• Burglars stole money, radar detector, and a diamond engagement ring out of a 2008 Mazda 3 on the 400 block of Eagle Drive between 8:45 p.m. Feb. 6 and 10:15 a.m. Feb. 7
• Kelly K. Geschrey, 18, of the 100 block of North Rohlwing Road, Palatine, and Jennifer T. Stanton, 18, of the 1100 bloc of North Topanga Drive, Palatine, were arrested around 8:50 p.m. Jan. 30 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with retail theft after they reportedly took merchandise valued at $106.
• Jennifer R. Cain, 35, of the 1100 block of East Northwest Highway, Palatine, was arrested around 2:50 p.m. Feb. 11 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took clothes valued at $85.
• Burglars stole various power tools including an air compressor, two saws, several nail guns, drill set with batteries, and three ladders out of a 1999 Ford van in a business lot at 318 W. Colfax St.
• A vandal hurled a shopping cart through the front window at Palatine Family Chiropractic, 216 W. Northwest Hwy., between 1 p.m. Feb. 1 and 5:30 a.m. Feb. 4.
• Vandals poured water into the gas tank on a 2011 Chevrolet sedan on the 1100 block of Foxglove Lane between 12:30 and 3 a.m. Jan. 26.
• Vandals smashed the front driver's-side window and stole the passenger's-side headlight from a 2007 Chevrolet sedan on the 1100 block of Prairie Brook Drive between 8 p.m. Feb. 3 and 7 a.m. Feb. 4.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Chevrolet van at St. Theresa School, 445 N. Benton, and stole a purse with credit and gift cards and driver's license between 5:50 and 7:36 p.m. Jan. 31. Value was estimated at $225.
• Vandals broke the driver's-side mirror on a 2006 Cadillac SUV on the 1200 block of South Parkside Drive between 2 p.m. Feb. 10 and 8 a.m. Feb. 11. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Vandals hit the windshield twice on a 2010 GMC SUV at the American Legion hall, 122 W. Palatine Road, between 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9 and 11:30 a.m. Feb. 10. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Vandals shattered a 6-foot by 6-foot window at a townhouse on the 300 block of South Lancelot Lane around 11:50 p.m. Feb. 9.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Dodge Avenger on the 1400 block of East Evergreen Drive between 10:10 and 11:20 p.m. Feb. 9 and stole an organizer with vehicle owners manual, legal documents and personal checks. Value was estimated at $50.
• Jennifer M. Aviles, 29, of the 200 block of North Hale Avenue, Bartlett, was arrested around 3:55 p.m. Feb. 8 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with felony retail theft after she reportedly took clothes, jewelry, DVDs, and a computer. Value was estimated at $935.
• Thieves stole five rings, two bracelets, a gold band and gold chain out of a home on the 0-100 block of Spur Court between 1 p.m. Jan. 27 and 8 a.m. Jan. 30. Value was estimated at $5,140.
• A burglar broke into a vehicle at St. Ansgar Church in Hanover Park between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. Feb. 10, stole papers with the victim's address and then went to the home, pried open the rear door and stole jewelry, coins, and a backpack. Value was estimated at $10,000.